Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luigijimha

Aug 18, 2016
I want to suggets an implementation about the friends chat in which the is an option to send a message to a friend that is offline and when he/she relog he/she can read it, so if you have a friend that had disconect until you was telling he/she something importread can send the message that can read later, or when a friend connect a few times you can check a time in which you can play together. And an option on settings to activate or disactivate this type of message for the cubecrafters that dont like this type of chat

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I really like this idea and I also think that you should able to turn it off in the "settings chest" (You know what I mean).

Reactions: Maaarijn
people would spam to youtubers and the staff. No?
This can easily be prevented if this only applies for friend messages like he's suggesting and not for normal messages. Players in YouTubers or staff members friend lists probably know them better than other players and will probably not spam him/her (hopefully).
i agree but only if you can disable them
This could be an option in my opinion, especially for the players (with a lot of friends) who do not want to take the risk of getting loads of these messages when they just logged in because they find them annoying or won't even bother reading them anyways.

Reactions: Hoebelpro

luigijimha

Aug 18, 2016
And think that if it was added on cubecraft based on this an the other thread it will be add like this
/mail <playername> <message>
And in the chest it will be a option that will say:
Mailing
Activate for everyone
Activate for friends
Disactivate

Reactions: A pigeon

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Has been suggested before but it's a good idea and would be helpful for us +1

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I want to suggets an implementation about the friends chat in which the is an option to send a message to a friend that is offline and when he/she relog he/she can read it, so if you have a friend that had disconect until you was telling he/she something importread can send the message that can read later, or when a friend connect a few times you can check a time in which you can play together. And an option on settings to activate or disactivate this type of message for the cubecrafters that dont like this type of chat
It has been suggested sometimes. Look at this tread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/suggestion-mail.17901/ this is a mail system.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Yes it’s a good idea but if you urgently need to talk to he/she then just wait or send discord to eachother

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom