Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sylveon

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2020
49
117
83
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
Yall should add live match in friendlist if ur friend is playing lucky block blockwar etc we press their profile and there should be a option watch as spectate then you can spectate the match and chat with your friend
 

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion because of the following reasons:
- This can lead into an advantage for the friend you are spectating. When you’re playing a game and your friend will spectate you, they can tell you everything about the opponent: where they are, what armour they have, etc.
- I think it can annoy people, because sometimes they don’t want to be spectated. When I’m playing solo and I’m not playing that good, I prefer that my friends can’t see me playing.
- (Don't know about Bedrock, but it's an argument for Java) Ranked players can have a lot of friends, because they have more friends slot. When there is a game with a lot of ranked people, there is more chance of more friends going to spectate. Which will lead into a really full game and possible more lag.
 

Sylveon

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2020
49
117
83
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
OMg I didnt think about this thanks for the feedback ik ur not an mod but this helps
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion because of the following reasons:
- This can lead into an advantage for the friend you are spectating. When you’re playing a game and your friend will spectate you, they can tell you everything about the opponent: where they are, what armour they have, etc.
- I think it can annoy people, because sometimes they don’t want to be spectated. When I’m playing solo and I’m not playing that good, I prefer that my friends can’t see me playing.
- (Don't know about Bedrock, but it's an argument for Java) Ranked players can have a lot of friends, because they have more friends slot. When there is a game with a lot of ranked people, there is more chance of more friends going to spectate. Which will lead into a really full game and possible more lag.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom