Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

swaggerrooney

Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

i got a suggestion for the friend list.
i have diamond rank so i can have a lot of friends but most of them i dont play with and are never online so i want to remove them but i have to do it one by one and that takes forever so i thought of an idea what if you could remove all your friends at ones or you could go to the cubecraft site and go to friends and you could see your whole friends list and you can select some you want to remove so you dont have to do it all one by one, i hope more peaple would like this so its maybe added because its a real pain in the ass:confused1:

greetings from the netherlands:):)

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Hello,

i have diamond rank so i can have a lot of friends but most of them i dont play with and are never online so i want to remove them but i have to do it one by one and that takes forever so i thought of an idea what if you could remove all your friends at ones or you could go to the cubecraft site and go to friends and you could see your whole friends list and you can select some you want to remove so you dont have to do it all one by one, i hope more peaple would like this so its maybe added because its a real pain in the ass:confused1:

Coole naam manbro

Reactions: Itz_Dim

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hello,

/f clear all will help you clearing all your friend list.
if you want to remove some, you can type /f remove [name].

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom