Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

a7medgaming

Dec 5, 2016
Hello ! What about you add in cubecraft when some one do /f list it says lol123 offline (last log in from 3 hours ago)

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
Now that is an idea I can agree with, though I believe that it should stretch to all players so, therefore, have perhaps the command, (/seen Madchicken2014) which other servers already use. IN addition, I think that rather than just (/fmsg Madchicken2014 Hi), there should be the ability to do (/ftp Madchicken2014) so you can see what they're doing, and If they're in a game you automatically become a spectator? I think, that these two ideas should be implemented, though definitely what you said about the whole seeing when people have logged thing.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hello ! What about you add in cubecraft when some one do /f list it says lol123 offline (last log in from 3 hours ago)
This is has been suggested quite a few times, but people don't want it due to spam. Some people have over a hundred friends, and if it listed when the last login was, the screen would be filled, and it would also created a lot of lag since the server is having to access that information. The only way it would be added is if it was a /seen <name> command. I don't think we really need this. If you want to know when you friends were last on, just use discord or skype to talk to them. :)

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I think this would be cool as i hear some people asking for something like this, /seen. I don't think it will help me because i only have 10 friend slots and 9/10 are people I know in real life and know when they are online and not.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Now that is an idea I can agree with, though I believe that it should stretch to all players so, therefore, have perhaps the command, (/seen Madchicken2014) which other servers already use. IN addition, I think that rather than just (/fmsg Madchicken2014 Hi), there should be the ability to do (/ftp Madchicken2014) so you can see what they're doing, and If they're in a game you automatically become a spectator? I think, that these two ideas should be implemented, though definitely what you said about the whole seeing when people have logged thing.
I am pretty sure not even Staff can join games after they have already started, don't know if it is because it is hard to make or something else, it would be quite cool though. Definately like the idea of /ftp {Name}

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I am pretty sure not even Staff can join games after they have already started, don't know if it is because it is hard to make or something else, it would be quite cool though. Definately like the idea of /ftp {Name}
No one can join a game that has already started. If they were to do this, they would have to add 1-2 extra space in EVERY server and map. That would cost a ton of money. If you want to join a friend, just message them and ask where they are, or talk to them on skype/discord.

U

Unipotato

I like this a lot. Then you can see when your friends who you never see are on, so you can try to find them.

Reactions: KidBit

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
This is has been suggested quite a few times, but people don't want it due to spam. Some people have over a hundred friends, and if it listed when the last login was, the screen would be filled, and it would also created a lot of lag since the server is having to access that information. The only way it would be added is if it was a /seen <name> command. I don't think we really need this. If you want to know when you friends were last on, just use discord or skype to talk to them. :)

If feel that if they add this it would be really messy. For someone like me who has 51 friends (I know it's great) and has OCD. But can you imagine if someone with 79 friends had this now that would be very annoying and messy. I think that the friends system is alright to be honest, good suggestion though I rate it.

Reactions: TheBrownster
U

Unipotato

ikr this is awesome

I have so many friends that I never see because of time zones, and this would help me play more with those people because I could see when they were last on the server, so I could try to play with them more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom