Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it should be implemented?

• Total voters

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
Hi CubeCrafters!
I know this has been suggested several times, but it is an idea that I have talked with some friends and we all agreed.

cc_bar_106515100000.png

Well, we think it would not be a bad idea to see what lobby our friend is in. I do not think there is any problem with this idea because if you have someone as a friend it is because you would like to see when you join the server, send messages, or see which map/game is connected. So why not be able to see what lobby it is in? It seems a bit absurd not to see it.

cc_bar_394273100000.png

We think it would be a good idea because that way we won't have to ask a friend in which lobby he is (for something we have him as a friend). You also won't have to search each lobby to find it, so it would be easier to find our dear friend.

Thanks everyone for reading!

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I really agree.
When i need find someone friend i need search in every lobby and i hate it. ADD THIS.

Reactions: elchuii
D

Deleted member 481668

Agree bro, it is a great idea! But you also can join a party together, then you are in the same lobby as your friend. But I like this idea, because it is very handy! ;)

Reactions: srpigglet

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Honestly, I get you, but I don't think we necessarily need this. You can always ask a friend for a game or talk with him with /fmsg.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
its just a small thing so why not add it? and like 10 of my friends are muted how do i message them?
I didn't say they shouldn't add it, I just think it's not a really necessary thing to add. Btw, you can message them on Discord ;) :P

For the muted people, yeah, this could be a handy thing to have, but, what do you wanna do with those people in the same lobby? They can't talk to you.

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
As Mivke says, it's only a little thing to add, and it can help when you want to know if he's afk or playing in the lobby, thanks for your feedback!

I didn't say they shouldn't add it, I just think it's not a really necessary thing to add. Btw, you can message them on Discord ;) :p

For the muted people, yeah, this could be a handy thing to have, but, what do you wanna do with those people in the same lobby? They can't talk to you.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom