Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
I think that there should be a custom map mode, you can use with any rank, Stone - Owner, and you can challenge your friends (only people you friended) to a custom game, you can also challenge multiple friends to a game, think about it, 3 friends playing a private (custom) match on _____ map, I think it would be fun and helpful for strategy/pvp enhancement. I think that the way you can challenge people is by right clicking them (like custom matches in the PVP game). Finaly, i think that no points should be given out to a winer.

Last edited:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think that there should be a custom map mode, you can only do this if you have Diamond rank or higher( you can change that if you want), and you can challenge your friends (only people you friended) to a custom game, you can also challenge multiple friends to a game, think about it, 3 friends playing a private (custom) match on _____ map, I think it would be fun and helpful for strategy/pvp enhancement. I think that the way you can challenge people is by right clicking them (like custom matches in the PVP game). Finaly, i think that no points should be given out to a winer.
This is against EULA.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Ehmm... If it was added, people would farm kills and experience (without counting broken eggs), so... I don't think it is necessary to be added.

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
Dang, I am very sorry to say this, and IK what EULA is (a group of people that control servers ( i think)) but how does it go against there rules???

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
Ehmm... If it was added, people would farm kills and experience (without counting broken eggs), so... I don't think it is necessary to be added.
You would not be given expirence for wins or kills etc, like in custom pvp

D

Deleted member 269142

I think we could change the rank limit. This should be all around the server, like PvP single matches! It would for sure make a great addition if we were able to do like a private game with all your friends. Maybe like a thing where you get the friend reqs but instead it'll invite you into the match?

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
Yea, thats what I meant, because like you said, so many people could just bring a alt on and just farm points and then win for free xp.

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
I think we could change the rank limit. This should be all around the server, like PvP single matches! It would for sure make a great addition if we were able to do like a private game with all your friends. Maybe like a thing where you get the friend reqs but instead it'll invite you into the match?
Something like /friends (game name) (friend name) and then options will appear for how many people can join, what game mode (if you have the rank), etc, I also think that say I click the button that lets me chose the amount of people can join it gives me all my friends heads (and when i hover over 1 it says there username) and if i click 3 more then they are sent a request.

D

Deleted member 269142

yes BUT I have an idea maybe cube (in the distant future) can add another plugin (not to add any work on then) for like friend competition points and you can open one up for like 1000 points and compete with your friends when you are on. It'll be out there one day :)

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
yes BUT I have an idea maybe cube (in the distant future) can add another plugin (not to add any work on then) for like friend competition points and you can open one up for like 1000 points and compete with your friends when you are on. It'll be out there one day :)
It should cost 500 points, and you play your friends and who ever has the most friend wins is on the friends leaderboard i the friends tournement when they challenge someone else

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I don't think you know what is EULA mean. EULA means ranks get to have advantage on inside games, so this won't be aginst the EULA.
Staff have already said on another post like this one "Donating for the ability to have your private server/lobby/game is agains EULA" Having a private game is an advantage.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Staff have already said on another post like this one "Donating for the ability to have your private server/lobby/game is agains EULA" Having a private game is an advantage.
Becuase on your list GAME is one of them but for server and lobby it is fine.

D

Deleted member 269142

Seriously this is just turning into an argument now....

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Seriously this is just turning into an argument now....
Not really? Just because there are conflicting opinions doesn't mean it's an argument.
Private eggwars sounds pretty boring. Unless 24 of your friends magically are on at the same time, I don't know why you would want to play this.

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
Becuase on your list GAME is one of them but for server and lobby it is fine.
Well the maker of this thread has already said that this would be a GAME therefore, it would have to be located in a part of the server that only ranks could get to which, again, is against the EULA to let donators-only to get to a certain part of the server.
If this were to be added, it would have to be for stone ranks too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom