Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I've been playing cubecraft for a couple of months now, and and I know that there are a lot of really nice people who play it too. I've added quite a few friends from games I've played that I thought were nice, but the problem is, after I play with them a couple of times, we end up not playing for days, sometimes weeks at a time, and I have a bad memory so I end up forgetting them completely (Please don't blame me, blame my memory lol). This is why I would like to suggest, friend descriptions. Basically, this function would allow you to make personal descriptions about your friends, here are some example: (Name - Desc) JohnnyLovesDoughnuts - Tower Defense (met on tower defense), Intelligent (Characteristic), very nice (Charasteristic), and whatever else you want to add with some character limit (maybe 120 characters or something). To add a description you could simply do /f desc (name) (description) and every time you do /f list, you would see the description next to it (Like I said before, (name) - (desc)). I know this would be an extremely useful feature for forgetful people like me who are playing with friends they haven't played in a while.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I totally agree with this. I mostly forget them when I don't play with them a lot, but if this is added I will never forget them anymore.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I totally agree with this. I mostly forget them when I don't play with them a lot, but if this is added I will never forget them anymore.
Yeah that's exactly the point, I think it really would be awesome if this was added.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
If you don't remember your friends, maybe you're not really friends. I suggest you keep in touch with people in other means rather than in game.
Sometimes I become friends with people because they are really nice, we play with each other a few times, then he logs off and I don't see him again for a long time. By the time I see him back on at the same time as me, I forgot because my memory sucks and I forget everybody except ppl I talk with practically every day.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This would be a cool idea!
I have a friend who i loved to play with on eggwars, a really good player also.
Hasnt been online for 2 months :(

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
If you don't remember your friends, maybe you're not really friends. I suggest you keep in touch with people in other means rather than in game.
This would be a cool idea!
I have a friend who i loved to play with on eggwars, a really good player also.
Hasnt been online for 2 months :(
That's the thing, you aren't always able to keep in touch with the players you meet, and even if you do, you would just end up having too many on whatever else your using (skype for example) and you end up still forgetting them.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yeah, i have about 7-8 friends who i play on discord with.
We see eachother basically everyday.
(Yes, im part of CubeCrafts discord :P )

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Sometimes I become friends with people because they are really nice, we play with each other a few times, then he logs off and I don't see him again for a long time. By the time I see him back on at the same time as me, I forgot because my memory sucks and I forget everybody except ppl I talk with practically every day.
It's fun to see and of course I understand the reason but I agree with @Ping Ether so my tip is, only add friends if they are "real" friends.
Sometimes it doesn't matter if they are real friends or not, if you added them and they go off for a long time and you've no way of contacting them, you will most likely end up still forgetting them.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I've been playing cubecraft for a couple of months now, and and I know that there are a lot of really nice people who play it too. I've added quite a few friends from games I've played that I thought were nice, but the problem is, after I play with them a couple of times, we end up not playing for days, sometimes weeks at a time, and I have a bad memory so I end up forgetting them completely (Please don't blame me, blame my memory lol). This is why I would like to suggest, friend descriptions. Basically, this function would allow you to make personal descriptions about your friends, here are some example: (Name - Desc) JohnnyLovesDoughnuts - Tower Defense (met on tower defense), Intelligent (Characteristic), very nice (Charasteristic), and whatever else you want to add with some character limit (maybe 120 characters or something). To add a description you could simply do /f desc (name) (description) and every time you do /f list, you would see the description next to it (Like I said before, (name) - (desc)). I know this would be an extremely useful feature for forgetful people like me who are playing with friends they haven't played in a while.
i like this feature and i have even deleted people in my Friends list for changing their IGN while me completely forgoting who they were and just delete them
but don't you think your /f list will become messy?
Here is an example
Online :
JohnnyLovesDoughnuts - Tower Defense, Intelligent, Very Nice - AnotherRandomFriend - Eggwars, Skywars, Survival Games, Tower Defense, Very smart, sometimes mean
That is an example with just 2 friends.. what if you had many others?
It could be something else like

JohnnyLovesDoughnuts (Description)
When you click on description it will reveal the description for you, i do really like this idea but i would try to be able to contact them other than using minecraft (Discord e.g)

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
i like this feature and i have even deleted people in my Friends list for changing their IGN while me completely forgoting who they were and just delete them
but don't you think your /f list will become messy?
Here is an example
Online :
JohnnyLovesDoughnuts - Tower Defense, Intelligent, Very Nice - AnotherRandomFriend - Eggwars, Skywars, Survival Games, Tower Defense, Very smart, sometimes mean
That is an example with just 2 friends.. what if you had many others?
It could be something else like

JohnnyLovesDoughnuts (Description)
When you click on description it will reveal the description for you, i do really like this idea but i would try to be able to contact them other than using minecraft (Discord e.g)
Good idea, I put the character limit for that reason but it's true having it appear when you put your mouse over the name or clicking on it would be a better idea so only one appears at a time. Also I have mentioned this I think twice on this forum so far, but talking to them on discord or such isn't always a possibility so you add him as a friend then you don't see him for a while and end up forgetting him, but with this that wouldn't be a problem.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
But if you don't remember them as who they are why aren't you just remove them?
That is exactly what I do about 90% of the time when I look through my friend list and see a bunch of random people I don't remember, the sad part is probably 90% of those people I deleted are actually good friends that I really had fun playing with.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Top Bottom