Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I often see new people still making threads about things like /report or the anticheat. My suggestion is to make a stickied thread at the suggestions tab that lists all commonly made suggestions like report anticheat etc. I know this isnt the forum suggestions part but it has to do with this suggestion tab and few people actually read forum suggestions.

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
While it is a good suggestion, some players will not read the thread, regardless of it being stickied, and will still make threads of the same suggestion. I'm fine with answering frequently asked questions, however the thread _should_ cut down on them. I don't mind if this were to be added. :]

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Definitely , It would be nice to have a thread made by staff with types of suggestions and references of where they have been suggested and denied. It would also be useful to have a place where you can't direct people about the anti-cheat (e.g an official thread made by staff saying it's in progress etc). Fully support the idea :-D

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I think that you have a great idea over ther staff will not get spammed anymore with threads saying Anti-Cheat is bad and bla bl bla

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
if they make thread about hacker or anti cheat. that means they didn't read anything about it, so even if we create this section, they still won't read. as @YounB said.

we can teach them about it if they didn't know, so I don't think it is very annoying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom