Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
There is this glitch on North American Skywars servers where the game freezes and all you can do is talk in chat. It sometimes happens a few seconds after the game starts. It looks like no one is moving but you can move. You cannot hit anyone. And even /hub and /leave don’t work. I’ve experienced this quite a few times already. Has this happened to anyone else?

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
There is this glitch on North American Skywars servers where the game freezes and all you can do is talk in chat. It sometimes happens a few seconds after the game starts. It looks like no one is moving but you can move. You cannot hit anyone. And even /hub and /leave don’t work. I’ve experienced this quite a few times already. Has this happened to anyone else?
i dont have this issue, maybe you can report this bugg at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report

Reactions: adamsony

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Next time it comes up I will. I need to record it and the Windows record feature for some reason doesn’t work for Lunar client.
Hi!

If you are playing on a Windows 10 device you can hold down the WINDOWS KEY + G KEY in order to activate the XBOX GameBar. This will also allow you to record any footage/gameplay on our network you need to report such as cheaters or game-breaking bugs.

Hope this helps!

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Hi!

If you are playing on a Windows 10 device you can hold down the WINDOWS KEY + G KEY in order to activate the XBOX GameBar. This will also allow you to record any footage/gameplay on our network you need to report such as cheaters or game-breaking bugs.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the advice! That is what I used to do when I saw a cheater on vanilla. Issue now is when I try that with Lunar, it tells me it can’t record because “the game is minimized”

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Thanks for the advice! That is what I used to do when I saw a cheater on vanilla. Issue now is when I try that with Lunar, it tells me it can’t record because “the game is minimized”
If you are playing on our Java network then you'll need software like Streamlabs/OBS to get the recording. It's rather easy to set up and install OBS to capture Minecraft only. Once you have OBS installed it's as simple as the steps below:

1621750657863.png

1621750678705.png
1621750696806.png
1621750840035.png

Then press "ok" and you're done! All you need to do after this is press "Start Recording" but you can also assign a hotkey to use on your keyboard through the settings menu.

Reactions: adamsony
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom