Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nikboo

One question,is possible get minecraft skin heads on creative?
Not cutsom heads, right? Needs to be your friend or something?

You know the glitch where you can still build whilst the plot is still public and you know that to give a player a diamond you need to right click their heads whilst you are on their plots?
I was able to place down the 'diamond giving' skull whilst the plot was lagging and thinking that the plot that I was on, wasn't my plot at all, meaning I could place my own head down onto the plot.
It's confusing. :x

You can only glitch custom heads onto the map and the heads I placed down on my island have stayed there for around 2-3 days now, so I don't think they disappear, but currently that is the only way you can get a custom head.

Reactions: zDutchie

_DemonOfFire_

May 30, 2015
I'm not even joking. I was waiting forever for this Creative to come back, I only donated so I could get privellages in this mode. You've brought it back, (yay) but you have ruined it. Honestly, what happened to the old one? I kept cubecraft on my server list so I could keep checking if freebuild would reopen, but now you have to pay points to get to a bigger plot? Seriously what? I can't believe you changed it. I surely cannot be the only one that wants the old creative world back. It was just so much better. I feel like as a donator i've been almost stripped of my privellages! I can't even use world edit anymore? And I paid £40 to get something I really wanted. I absolutely can't believe it.

- !Gold! - Ibex_ (changed my username) - Good to see you kept my donator rank! :mad:

Reactions: Jurrie and abfc2000

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I'm not even joking. I was waiting forever for this Creative to come back, I only donated so I could get privellages in this mode. You've brought it back, (yay) but you have ruined it. Honestly, what happened to the old one? I kept cubecraft on my server list so I could keep checking if freebuild would reopen, but now you have to pay points to get to a bigger plot? Seriously what? I can't believe you changed it. I surely cannot be the only one that wants the old creative world back. It was just so much better. I feel like as a donator i've been almost stripped of my privellages! I can't even use world edit anymore? And I paid £40 to get something I really wanted. I absolutely can't believe it.

- !Gold! - Ibex_ (changed my username) - Good to see you kept my donator rank! :mad:
I am very sorry, and i understand your anger, same happened to me on another server but don't blame it on CC, blame it on mojang's new rule the EULA, if CC didn't Co-op with this rule, they might of gotten shut down ruining it for everyone, for now a gold rank's current privileges are
privileges.JPG
privileges 2.JPG

Not much but i suggest maybe playing eggwars as u have all the privileges there
I hope you understand and continue playing on CC

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom