Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
Hello,

I would like to mention a couple of things about freebuild.

1. Update the freebuild server to the latest minecraft version?... We need the new blocks to build with, is there a reason this hasn't happened yet? If so please tell me.

2. Add more world edit commands. When I was building I realised there were some commands I would like to have but weren't there, I wouldn't mind paying more points for it.

3. Add VoxelSniper, I know this probably won't be added, but it's worth the shot. Ideal for terraforming.

4. Make us be able to add people to plots without them being on your friend list & removing them without them having to be online. My friendlist is full which means I can't get added on plots or add people to my plots if I want to build with them. Another problem is that when a player isn't online you can't remove them from your plot, why not?

5. Promote the freebuild server a bit more so more people play it. It would be fun if the freebuild server was a bit more popular, maybe it can be done by hosting some build competitions or maybe even roleplays, anything really.

Name colours aren't working on Freebuild, should probably in bug reports, but whatever might as well mention it here.

I know freebuild isn't your priority but it could be a little better than it is now, thanks.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Update the freebuild server to the latest minecraft version?... We need the new blocks to build with, is there a reason this hasn't happened yet? If so please tell me.
That would also destroy the point of most maps that are made soully out of clay
2. Add more world edit commands. When I was building I realised there were some commands I would like to have but weren't there, I wouldn't mind paying more points for it.
my question is which

I can’t personally think of one not in the game already (upon upgrading)

Add VoxelSniper, I know this probably won't be added, but it's worth the shot. Ideal for terraforming.
I am not going to give a reason why
I am just going to disagree because I don’t know what it is that I dislike about it

The rest yes

F

Facelurite

I agree. No need to update because many people build with clay and it woul destroy the point of their builds. Instead lets stay on 1.9 because a few people’s easily updatable builds, which even if not updated look the same, are much more important than access to several new blocks. /s
my question is which

A quarter of them

I can’t personally think of one not in the game already (upon upgrading)

/setblock /head

I am not going to give a reason why
I am just going to disagree because I don’t know what it is that I dislike about it

Ok

The rest yes

Reactions: CommunistCactus

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
Yes let's restrict people from using new blocks because a lot of people have already finished builds with older blocks... what??
my question is which
//sel
//desel
//flora
//forest
//hollow
//deform
//regen
//line
//curve

Not all missing commands, just a couple that could be useful when building.

Reactions: Facelurite

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is barely an argument. I expected better jollow
Just saying
I am more referring to the thought of updating freebuild to 1.13
With all the new blocks
That is what came to my mind
While I also realise they probably mean 1.12
I don’t know I just find the thought of 1.13 freebuild unsettling

I am not saying don’t update it
I more mean don’t require it
//sel
//desel
//flora
//forest
//hollow
//deform
//regen
//line
//curve
Then absolutely

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom