Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
IGN: Iselciour (As seen on Minecraft! O: )
Type of drawing: Like yers but moar realistic if possible, full body view with one arm on my hip and the other arm like the one that you have
Like skin or not: Like Skin

IF LIKE SKIN...
Facial expression: Half a smile
Backround: Florescent green blending in with black
Other (holding anything) : I dun want a nose, some shading, and I want my hair to be dark brown blending in with normal brown :]
(I'm picky, I know xD )
K Sounds good. Trying to finish up the faction one. SO MANY LAYERS. Expect by tmw or Thursday.

Reactions: Iselciour

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
image.jpg Here is the Team KRM on. Not amazing but I tried. @Marmalademan02 =) sorry it took awhile

jumping_monkey21

Apr 11, 2015
Its been awhile since I have done any art for people and I've been busy and had no time for it. Now that i'm on vacation, I figured why not start up again! So, I will be creating profile pics/art for anyone who wants them. I will try to do anything but they may not all look as good as others. If you want your minecraft person, I can make a "realistic" version or a minecraft version (see this thread for examples ) or one like my profile picture. I can also do a drawing of an object or animal if you really want, but I can't guarantee that will be as good ;) Like I said, I am open to draw mostly anything but I can't guarantee they will be as good.

P.S If you get a drawing and want something changed, I will definitely do that. And also, if you want more than 1 drawing, then (no offense) but you become kinda a low priority for the second drawing.

Fill out

IGN:
Type of drawing:
Like skin or not:

IF LIKE SKIN...
Facial expression:
Backround:
Other (holding anything,

IF NOT:
What would I would like drawn:
Other:
I like to have a drawed skin of jumping_monkey21 (my self) with a tnt block in his hand

Reactions: MadGab210

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
IGN: Iselciour (As seen on Minecraft! O: )
Type of drawing: Like yers but moar realistic if possible, full body view with one arm on my hip and the other arm like the one that you have
Like skin or not: Like Skin

IF LIKE SKIN...
Facial expression: Half a smile
Backround: Florescent green blending in with black
Other (holding anything) : I dun want a nose, some shading, and I want my hair to be dark brown blending in with normal brown :]
(I'm picky, I know xD )
Will finish yours soon. My iPad charger was lost xD

Reactions: Iselciour
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom