Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
cooltext385184631969171.png
Hi, I will propose a design on the website of this forum.
I must to say that I am not a designer or anything like that, I just made a sketch so the suggestion had an image to interpret from.

The layout will be based on the server ranks, but this will simply be a frame, not an assigned rank within the forum that has certain advantages.

To access this frame you must do a verification within the game that confirms that you have that rank and automatically the web page assigns you your frame.

All members of the server will have access to the frames, according to the type of rank you have.

This will make that when accessing to see a post, the design of the forum is more dynamic, aesthetically and attractive, since there is currently no frame, it is a simple design and nothing.

The design that I have made is quite shabby since I have no experience in photoshop or design, so I have done what I could but it is simply a sketch so that people understand the idea that I have.

Frame ranks:
  • Stone (design with a stone block and grey colour)​
  • Iron (design with a iron block and white and grey colours)​
  • Lapis (design with a lapis block and dark blue colour)​
  • Gold (design with a golden block and yellow colour)​
  • Diamond (design with a diamond block and aqua colour)​
  • Emerald (design with a emerald block and green colour)​
  • Obsidian (design with a obsidian block and purple and black colours)​
For the staff, nothing has occurred to me, maybe a bedroock block or simply the rank it has on the server, regardless of whether it is staff.

I think that the designers of cubecraft can come up with very nice frames that fit very well with the forum.

This would be my sketch, sorry but as I said before I have no experience and I just wanted to make the suggestion, and at least attach a sketch so that people understand what I want to convey.

The shape does not have to be square, it is simply that I did not know how to make the design otherwise.

dasdsa.png

cooltext385186352647834.png
The model of these designs will go respective to the cubecraft ranks.

A Square glossy frame surrounding each users photo and below each ranks "shield/logo".

It could be interesting to put the logo of each rank in the frame design but I did not know how to do that so I made a simple sketch.

Example of Logos in the Frame:

1ee7a63d71ca11077d29e30b8f11af9a.png
29b7c535893535e1a87b5b15f5a15b69.png
04e773c70006013f5844e79ee2a4a58b.png
907f79876bcdde6f73044cd44adcd985.png
3c77729e02bfae37a5d399e2e5e6be05.png
fa8cf3d1354c1da2a1edbe9e5f724fed (1).png

cooltext385184851342514.png
Regarding bedrock I do not know how they could do it in the forum since I have never played and I do not know how the ranks of the server go there.

So those of you who play bedrock, if you can give suggestions of frames that could look good in this forum, I would appreciate it.

cooltext385185049721734.png

📌 @Salty_shadow has proposed that the design of the frames go this way in bedrock:
  • Vip 1 🔸 Bronze Border
  • Vip 2 🔸 Bronze Border + 1 Bronze ⭐
  • Vip 3 🔸 Bronze Border + 2 Bronze ⭐
  • Vip 4 🔸 Bronze Border + 3 Bronze ⭐
  • Vip 5 🔸 Silver Border
cooltext385184687842873.png
If you liked the suggestion, :agree:.

If you are undecided, :unsure:.

If you don't like the suggestion, :disagree:.

If your suggestion seems interesting, I will add it to the post in the member suggestions section, thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Even though I like the suggestion, I think it's quite messy. Maybe just a little line with a forum rank is alright.
I'm unsure for now.
Most large server forums have a unique frame work design for their server and that aesthetically makes the forum look more beautiful when it comes to viewing a post, I don't know how they could do it but I'm sure the cube designers could do it very well, regarding bedrock I have no idea.
Anyways, Thanks for your answer.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Gre
I must to say that I am not a designer or anything like that, I just made a sketch so the suggestion had an image to interpret from.

The layout will be based on the server ranks, but this will simply be a frame, not an assigned rank within the forum that has certain advantages.

To access this frame you must do a verification within the game that confirms that you have that rank and automatically the web page assigns you your frame.

All members of the server will have access to the frames, according to the type of rank you have.

This will make that when accessing to see a post, the design of the forum is more dynamic, aesthetically and attractive, since there is currently no frame, it is a simple design and nothing.

The design that I have made is quite shabby since I have no experience in photoshop or design, so I have done what I could but it is simply a sketch so that people understand the idea that I have.

Frame ranks:
For the staff, nothing has occurred to me, maybe a bedroock block or simply the rank it has on the server, regardless of whether it is staff.

I think that the designers of cubecraft can come up with very nice frames that fit very well with the forum.

This would be my sketch, sorry but as I said before I have no experience and I just wanted to make the suggestion, and at least attach a sketch so that people understand what I want to convey.

The shape does not have to be square, it is simply that I did not know how to make the design otherwise.

Regarding bedrock I do not know how they could do it in the forum since I have never played and I do not know how the ranks of the server go there.

So those of you who play bedrock, if you can give suggestions of frames that could look good in this forum, I would appreciate it.

Great suggestion, this could also go along with a suggestion about the forums ranks (New member, Member, Well known member), I can’t currently find it. Instead of the in game ranks it could go off of that suggestion

edit: I found it, it is Hereeeee

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Kazwa and Buckyy

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Frame ranks:

Bedrock ranks go:

VIP 1

VIP 2

VIP 3

VIP 4

VIP 5

• Agree
Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Gre

Great suggestion, this could also go along with a suggestion about the forums ranks (New member, Member, Well known member), I can’t currently find it. Instead of the in game ranks it could go off of that suggestion

edit: I found it, it is Hereeeee
It would be pretty good but the problem is bedrock, making a frame design for the ranks I don't know how it could be since there is VIP1 VIP2 VIP3 VIP4 VIP5 and I dont know about the colours of the ranks.
Thank for your answer.

Reactions: Adxm

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, but how would you suggest the designs of the frames be, since in java it is quite easier but in bedrock it is more complex, thank for your answer.
On bedrock there are profile borders for each vip level they go

Vip 1 = bronze border

Vip 2 = Bronze Border + 1 bronze star

Vip 3 = Bronze border + 2 bronze Stars

Vip 4 = Bronze Border + 3 Bronze Stars

Vip 5 = Silver Boarder

The boarders r very similar so idk how they would look

• Agree
  • Unsure
Reactions: Adxm and Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
On bedrock there are profile borders for each vip level they go

Vip 1 = bronze border

Vip 2 = Bronze Border + 1 bronze star

Vip 3 = Bronze border + 2 bronze Stars

Vip 4 = Bronze Border + 3 Bronze Stars

Vip 5 = Silver Boarder

The boarders r very similar so idk how they would look
okay, I like the idea, it can be interesting.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
So with the ''old'' forums there used to be a thing where your could link your (Java) Minecraft accounts and your username + rank would then be displayed on your profile and when you post a message. And I honestly really miss this feature.

I don't really like the frame designs you suggested as they look at bit like the ones from another Minecraft server forum, but I certainly think we should return the feature of adding your Minecraft accounts (now both Bedrock and Java) to your forums profile with the according ranks etc.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll add a screenshot:
1622136053960.png

(@Keanu uwu)

I cannot agree more with returning this feature, however I don't necessarily like the way you presented it and that's why I voted :unsure:

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
So with the ''old'' forums there used to be a thing where your could link your (Java) Minecraft accounts and your username + rank would then be displayed on your profile and when you post a message. And I honestly really miss this feature.

I don't really like the frame designs you suggested as they look at bit like the ones from another Minecraft server forum, but I certainly think we should return the feature of adding your Minecraft accounts (now both Bedrock and Java) to your forums profile with the according ranks etc.

View attachment 194247
(@Keanu uwu)

I cannot agree more with returning this feature, however I don't necessarily like the way you introduced it and that's why I voted :unsure:
I have suggested the idea as such, I have no design idea as such or anything like that, but it would be very good if they added frames with respective ranks or what you said, one of those 2 would be fine

The designs that I have taken as a model are those that are in the official cubecraft store.

972a8798babd14e9c9224231bd377221.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Finixly

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands

View attachment 194247
(@Keanu uwu)

I cannot agree more with returning this feature, however I don't necessarily like the way you presented it and that's why I voted :unsure:
How th do you still have that screenshot

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I have suggested the idea as such, I have no design idea as such or anything like that, but it would be very good if they added frames with respective ranks or what you said, one of those 2 would be fine

The designs that I have taken as a model are those that are in the official cubecraft store.

View attachment 194263
I really like your idea, although I prefer the "old" forum profile as Finixly mentioned. If this were to be implemented I would like to see this as an option so you can choose between the current avatar, frame designs and the "old" forum profile theme. Maybe that mixing the store ranks with the frame designs could look good tho!

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I really like your idea, although I prefer the "old" forum profile as Finixly mentioned. If this were to be implemented I would like to see this as an option so you can choose between the current avatar, frame designs and the "old" forum profile theme. Maybe that mixing the store ranks with the frame designs could look good tho!
I think the suggestion is quite complete but it would be difficult with the bedrock issue, so I don't know, one of those 2 to implement it would be fine.

In the current forum if you make a post, if you are not a staff your profile looks very simple.

0e01eefe83085f7d8178efaa8e195836.png
In that image you can see that a member of the forum would be very simple and less attractive than if it were as before, or there was an animated frame with your respective rank

Reactions: Zillu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom