Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxis_

Dec 8, 2018
Ok so i have had this pc for a while now but its not that old, and it was the same thing on my old decent computer. Am i the only one with lower fps compared to other servers? I have to lower chunks to like 8 and sometimes later in games it drops to like 90 fps, tho it really feels so much lower than that. Maybe 20, so it's not just a little laggy, its horrible. My specs are i7 8700 and rtx 2060. (and this is when im playing with optifine, it feels like 20 fps all pretty much the time without optifine) and it's the same with one of my friends, when i played with a few months ago. Its been like this for too long now. Is it only for me or is it that Cubecraft is not optimized? Happens to other gamemodes too, just not ass much and as often.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
So first of all 8 chunks is horrible.4/5 is way better for the fps.Turn your fps to unlimited, so it will do as much as possible.
Turn graphics from fancy to fast, decrease your particles/play without particles and etc

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, Cubecraft is a very well optimized server, on other servers I get about 40-50 fps, and here I get a constant 60. Honestly, I don't know how your RTX 2060 and 8700 are slowing you down, because those are some decent specs for a PC and you should be getting a constant 60 on full graphics.

A suggestion is to try to close other tabs and windows that you aren't in use of, purchase more RAM, I would say 8-16 GB of RAM is enough for gaming and having a couple of Chrome tabs open.

Another suggestion is to use a client, which would optimize many settings and graphics throughout your game, although they aren't technically allowed on Cubecraft, they aren't not allowed either. Its a use at your own risk. You should also try to restart your PC or reformat it if it really gets unplayable.

Do you know what hz rate on your monitor is? If your monitors hz rate, also known as refresh rate, is 60, you won't be able to see above 60 fps on your screen. The game will show that you are getting more than 60 fps but in reality its showing 60.

Foxis_

Dec 8, 2018
So first of all 8 chunks is horrible.4/5 is way better for the fps.Turn your fps to unlimited, so it will do as much as possible.
Turn graphics from fancy to fast, decrease your particles/play without particles and etc
I dont wanna play with horrible settings, i alread have unlimited fps. i can play on max chunks so i can see all islands on bedwars on other servers with 300 fps. And on this server i have to play with 4 chunks (that i have already tried and still gives me low fps, just not as much)

Foxis_

Dec 8, 2018
In my opinion, Cubecraft is a very well optimized server, on other servers I get about 40-50 fps, and here I get a constant 60. Honestly, I don't know how your RTX 2060 and 8700 are slowing you down, because those are some decent specs for a PC and you should be getting a constant 60 on full graphics. A suggestion is to try to close other tabs and windows that you aren't in use of, purchase more RAM, I would say 8-16 GB of RAM is enough for gaming and having a couple of Chrome tabs open. Another suggestion is to use a client, which would optimize many settings and graphics throughout your game, although they aren't technically allowed on Cubecraft, they aren't not allowed either. Its a use at your own risk. You should also try to restart your PC or reformat it if it really gets unplayable.

Do you know what hz rate on your monitor is? If your monitors hz rate, also known as refresh rate, is 60, you won't be able to see above 60 fps on your screen. The game will show that you are getting more than 60 fps but in reality its showing 60.

my cpu ram and everything isnt even hitting 50%. and it really isnt showing the fps accurate. I do have a 60hz monitor, but you can still see the difference on 300 fps compared to 60fps.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
You got by Quality, Performance and other you can also change the settings, you have to keep your mouse on your setting for a while and then you see what is better for your fps.

Foxis_

Dec 8, 2018
You got by Quality, Performance and other you can also change the settings, you have to keep your mouse on your setting for a while and then you see what is better for your fps.
i don't wanna switch to bad settings, even if it would make a difference, which it doesnt. if the problems isn't at my end, changing my settings shouldn't do anything.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I dont wanna play with horrible settings, i alread have unlimited fps. i can play on max chunks so i can see all islands on bedwars on other servers with 300 fps. And on this server i have to play with 4 chunks (that i have already tried and still gives me low fps, just not as much)
Compromise will make your game smoother, that’s the way you can solve your problem.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
i don't wanna switch to bad settings, even if it would make a difference, which it doesnt. if the problems isn't at my end, changing my settings shouldn't do anything.
You don't know if they're bad settings or if they problems are on your end or not if you don't try it ;). You asked for help, people try to help you, you deny their help. Please try it for them? :3 maybe it works.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Ok so i have had this pc for a while now but its not that old, and it was the same thing on my old decent computer. Am i the only one with lower fps compared to other servers? I have to lower chunks to like 8 and sometimes later in games it drops to like 90 fps, tho it really feels so much lower than that. Maybe 20, so it's not just a little laggy, its horrible. My specs are i7 8700 and rtx 2060. (and this is when im playing with optifine, it feels like 20 fps all pretty much the time without optifine) and it's the same with one of my friends, when i played with a few months ago. Its been like this for too long now. Is it only for me or is it that Cubecraft is not optimized? Happens to other gamemodes too, just not ass much and as often.

This is perhaps because your minecraft configuration is not the most optimal, or you play on too large maps (and with many players) when there are too many players on the same map or in the same place, it is normal for the fps to lower you too. I leave you an example, on the map of Tea Party, it is if or if you will download the fps if you do not have a good configuration.

Foxis_

Dec 8, 2018
You don't know if they're bad settings or if they problems are on your end or not if you don't try it ;). You asked for help, people try to help you, you deny their help. Please try it for them? :3 maybe it works.
sorry, didnt mean to deny, i did try bad settings. i have triend playing on all versions from 1.8 to 1.15, all with lag. all with optifine tho. (only 2 versions without optifine)
also how do i answer multiple people in same question?

Reactions: Marieke2001

Foxis_

Dec 8, 2018
This is perhaps because your minecraft configuration is not the most optimal, or you play on too large maps (and with many players) when there are too many players on the same map or in the same place, it is normal for the fps to lower you too. I leave you an example, on the map of Tea Party, it is if or if you will download the fps if you do not have a good configuration.
i do have good settings, (i know i maybe shouldnt compare, but i have to) i have tried many other bedwars modes with very good fps, and if this is the only server with lag, it is really not normal for the fps to go down.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
sorry, didnt mean to deny, i did try bad settings. i have triend playing on all versions from 1.8 to 1.15, all with lag. all with optifine tho. (only 2 versions without optifine)
Click on reply on bottom right or select the text you want to talk about and then click on the black pop-up with reply! You can keep clicking it as much as you want to, it'll all get dragged to your reply

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.

I leave this configuration that for me is the best that exists, try it that really makes a difference :)

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
The maps are very well rendered, or well located they do not give me lag when playing. Before on my old PC I was given dips of fps when I played a map with "big structures" for example tea party of eggwars. But it was my pc problem

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom