Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hi kids, I have suggestions to share c:

Remove obstacles mode
I can't recall whether or not I've suggested this already, but I think it'd be neat if Lapiz+ ranks could vote to disable obstacles. They can get quite annoying, especially when they build up around your spawn and you have to shoot the blocks to free yourself. Imagine the onslaught that would be possible in 'Lego' if obstacles were removed... :eek:
pew pew pew!

Come on, show the Lapiz rank a little love... :hearteyes:

Change this challenge
The challenge that reads something along the lines of 'Do not die and get at least five kills' is pretty difficult, and near impossible in the CTF gamemode. As such, it encourages players to camp upon getting a handful of kills, since they're almost certain to die if they continue fighting when they no longer need to. Perhaps it should be changed to 'Get at least a 5KDR', instead. This makes it plausible in both game-types, whilst maintaining its difficult nature.

Potential bug(?)
Not sure whether this is intentional or not, but often times if you're too close to a player, your snowballs will not do any damage. This can be frustrating, since it forces you to run inside of your opponent and behind them if you want to get out of the encounter without taking any damage. Other times, it feels as though your opponent can damage you, but you cannot damage them. Could this perhaps be looked into, please? Thnx c:

Edit: Fourth idea [Power-ups]
Please allow us to switch between the default weapon, and any power-up currently held. Also, please make it so that power-ups do not consume all the ammo for our default weapon. It is because of this, that power-ups such as the rocket launcher are a liability rather than something that furthers your arsenal. You get one rocket, and once it's consumed, you start with 0 snowballs on whichever default weapon is active.

@Efcluke94 @Tacosbefriends

P.S. Thanks for making Paintball epic x

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi kids, I have suggestions to share c:

Remove obstacles mode
I can't recall whether or not I've suggested this already, but I think it'd be neat if Lapiz+ ranks could vote to disable obstacles. They can get quite annoying, especially when they build up around your spawn and you have to shoot the blocks to free yourself. Imagine the onslaught that would be possible in 'Lego' if obstacles were removed... :eek:
pew pew pew!

Come on, show the Lapiz rank a little love... :hearteyes:

Change this challenge
The challenge that reads something along the lines of 'Do not die and get at least five kills' is pretty difficult, and near impossible in the CTF gamemode. As such, it encourages players to camp upon getting a handful of kills, since they're almost certain to die if they continue fighting when they no longer need to. Perhaps it should be changed to 'Get at least a 5KDR', instead. This makes it plausible in both game-types, whilst maintaining its difficult nature.

Potential bug(?)
Not sure whether this is intentional or not, but often times if you're too close to a player, your snowballs will not do any damage. This can be frustrating, since it forces you to run inside of your opponent and behind them if you want to get out of the encounter without taking any damage. Other times, it feels as though your opponent can damage you, but you cannot damage them. Could this perhaps be looked into, please? Thnx c:

@Efcluke94 @Tacosbefriends

P.S. Thanks for making Paintball epic x
Heck yes!!
These suggestions will improve the experience to players!
No reason to why these can't get added, so I'm with this! :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Agree with all of this! And the bug(?) is definitely happening to me as well, so i would like it tweaked or fixed ;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with all of this, good suggestion. I don't think I've noticed the bug before, but if it's true then I'd like to see that being changed.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Remove obstacles mode
Obstacles can be a bit triggering, yeah. I think they make the map more dynamic and interesting though. A better voting option could take its place, I feel.

Change this challenge
Wouldn't be a challenge if it wasn't challenging!

Potential bug(?)
Yes, it's a bug. I'll make sure to alert our devs to it.

Reactions: Sophie and Ducky

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Obstacles can be a bit triggering, yeah. I think they make the map more dynamic and interesting though. A better voting option could take its place, I feel.
Oh, I think I suggested a 'barebones' option previously, which is similar. Basically, you have no power-ups and no block generation.

Wouldn't be a challenge if it wasn't challenging!
Probably a little too challenging for CTF. Then again, so is getting a ten killstreak, I suppose. Perhaps the reward for it could be increased instead?

Yes, it's a bug. I'll make sure to alert our devs to it.
Thank youuu, this is so annoying xd

1v1MeLoser

Jul 8, 2017
Australia
I totally agree, I haven't noticed the bug yet so i'm thankful but since people are complaining about it I hope it gets fixed. Oh, and the fourth suggestion is great. Good thinking!
@Snap

A

A pigeon

Just turn it into splatoon and you have a wonderful game

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom