Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think someone should create a walkthrough or a tutorial for navigating and interacting with cubecraft.net, specifically in the creation of forum threads, private messages, and profile posts. I believe this would improve the quality of forum messages overall, and could allow new members to learn quickly. I think the best option is a video tutorial, I’m sure there are some cubecraft partners who would be capable of making one. Another idea could be an interactive walkthrough that new members are promoted to complete after creating their account, although this would require a cubecraft Developer to make it.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
And before someone tells me, yes, I am aware of the forum’s guide. The tutorial I am asking for would go into greater detail about making a post, including etiquette, font customization, profile posts, etc.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think someone should create a walkthrough or a tutorial for navigating and interacting with cubecraft.net, specifically in the creation of forum threads, private messages, and profile posts. I believe this would improve the quality of forum messages overall, and could allow new members to learn quickly. I think the best option is a video tutorial, I’m sure there are some cubecraft partners who would be capable of making one. Another idea could be an interactive walkthrough that new members are promoted to complete after creating their account, although this would require a cubecraft Developer to make it.
Yh, that would be very helpful for new forum members :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom