• Total voters

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Bcs we asked the eco head if we could merge and she said she'd get back to us and we kept asking with no response, then when we merged she said we can't merge and keep eco.. Even tho all the admins of the server have agreed to eco guidelines at least once and its still the same server :v so we have to apply again when applications open, so see you in a few years again....
I'll miss you in there :sadcat:

Reactions: Matriox

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
My preference and opinion

I have to say, my personal preference is the forum.
I think you can have better conversations and exchanges on the forum than you can have on Discord.

On discord I really like the fact i can use the staff-help to get quick answers to small questions.

But if you want to share certain things, or want to know the opinion of others on a certain matter, i think you'd better be on the Forum.

Good question!

Reactions: josepadgui

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Im not really sure wich one I prefer, because in discord I can vc with friends and meet new people or chat at all the chats.But the forums are more interesting and I can even learn new things.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Heyy, which platform do you like the most? Also let me know why :)
I kinda prefer discord cuz you can interact, troll and argue with people in real time unlike on the forums. Unfortunately I got banned again and this time I got banned for a month. A month is just super short lol so don't worry about it. I tried appealing but got rejected, I don't really mind though. It's not because I'm no longer interested in CubeCraft discord server and will stop troll and rant about the smallest thing on the server for 24/7. I just wanna accept the punishment and play the waiting game fairly. (also, a month is like nothing cuz with just a blink of an eye, a year had already passed) [hint: time passes so fast we don't really realized it]

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
For sure the forums. There are just way more features related to CC. Discord is more small conversations than discussions, so preferably, the forums are better. Also, the forums are where in-game reports take place.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
Top Bottom