Not open for further replies.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
On the 22nd of October 2021 at around 17:30 UTC+01:00, the CubeCraft Forums was impacted by a data breach exposing Translator applications for a limited number of individuals.

The breach occurred as a result of an individual abusing their permissions moving the forum posts to the news section of the forums, which caused them to become publicly visible, as well as emails to be sent out to a limited number of subscribed users about these posts.

This allowed the general public to see these posts for a limited time on the front page, before access to the forums was disabled and the issue resolved.

Beyond the application forms of these individuals, there was no further breach of data, passwords, login information, messages, and other data; which all continue to be secure.

We are reaching out to the affected individuals and are implementing solutions that aim to prevent this kind of breach from happening again.

To our forum users and especially all of the affected users, we apologise for this incident, data safety is of utmost importance to us and we will continue to do everything we can to prevent this from happening in the future.

If you have any questions or inquiries about this, please reach out to us on support@cubecraft.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom