Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
There is an app called “Mobizen” it’s the best android screen recorder in my opinion, you don’t have to record everything, but when You open it pops up as a dot on your screen. When you find a cheater tap the dot and hit record. This is better than the others because you can record just the cheater and not the entire game. I understand you don’t want to use storage but if you want to report, this is the best way.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Okay, imagine someone, that just lagged out in mid air.
Your first thoughts-fly hacks
Your second thoughts when you hit them and they don't move-antikb
Your third thoughts(Final thoughts)-Ahh glitched/lagged out.
Why should people get reported in such situations?
Plus, how will you explain some weird hits with pictures?
What if someone lags?
What if someone uses lower and higher FOV?
There are too many possible scenarios that completely exclude your idea, as a working one, so that's why it is a no from me.

Reactions: Pineapple

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Screenshots aren't exactly an effective method. What if I crashed or froze in mid-air, people could simply screenshot it and say I was flying. This is why screenshot evidence should only be used for chat-based reports.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Screenshots also don’t work not only because of lag but because of TNT jumping. What if I TNT jump and then someone screenshots me midair and boom I get banned even if I’m legit.

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
You're not right at all! Video evidence must be required to make a report against someone on the report website. You can do /report if you didn't record the player, but unfortunately you have to be Iron+ rank.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Screenshots also don’t work not only because of lag but because of TNT jumping. What if I TNT jump and then someone screenshots me midair and boom I get banned even if I’m legit.
You’re right. I agree that we shouldn’t use screenshots, but I just hadn’t even thought of tnt jumps.
You're not right at all! Video evidence must be required to make a report against someone on the report website. You can do /report if you didn't record the player, but unfortunately you have to be Iron+ rank.
I know this is a web thread, but the user is on bedrock, which doesn’t have access to that command yet.

SoyokoAnis

Jun 27, 2020
North Carolina
You’re right. I agree that we shouldn’t use screenshots, but I just hadn’t even thought of tnt jumps.

I know this is a web thread, but the user is on bedrock, which doesn’t have access to that command yet.
It would be possible to implement the command by using a JavaScript code. But this would solve issues and provide an easier experience for users to report rule-breaking users.

SoyokoAnis

Jun 27, 2020
North Carolina
Thank you all for this kind feedback, I understand the requirements of why you need Video Evidence of cheating. I do think adding a Mod Call item in inventory would also solve issues on Bedrock for users who don't have a Video Recorder. Thanks, again! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom