Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you hate those spammers, and the crappy mobile website?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I'm not convinced the 15 like thing would actually work all that well.
Step 1: Make an account.
Step 2: Post 15 messages on random threats.
Step 3: Make another account.
Step 4: Like the 15 messages you posted with your other account before.
Step 5: Since you are now an active/respected forums user you can now write on (staff) member's profiles.
agree on that one

D

Deleted member 15612

People will continue with spamming Mods or Admins their profile pages so I dont really get the point here. However making a new website is not necesarry, there just needs to be a few changes. [This is MY opinion about it]
I agree with you ;)

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
I'm not convinced the 15 like thing would actually work all that well.
Step 1: Make an account.
Step 2: Post 15 messages on random threats.
Step 3: Make another account.
Step 4: Like the 15 messages you posted with your other account before.
Step 5: Since you are now an active/respected forums user you can now write on (staff) member's profiles.
People will always find a way around a system, no system is perfect and there is always a way around. If we use the bubble idea, most people looking for an unban will aready be out of the forums. The 15 like system is just another measure to stop spammers. Yeah good, you can make a second account and like all your own posts, so that you can make spam on staffs profiles asking for an unban? That makes no sense, since they would see the bubble to go to the Appeals etc, why waste so much time if whenever you logged to the website you would see the Appeal section.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
People will continue with spamming Mods or Admins their profile pages so I dont really get the point here. However making a new website is not necesarry, there just needs to be a few changes. [This is MY opinion about it]
I respect your opinion, but I don't think you're getting my idea very well. How the cubecraft forums works,is that it puts the Ban sectiom down in the page, pretty much hidden, there is no info about it in the forum itself and people are lazy so they do the commom thing and spam staff. But the bubble system is just a way of showing the players where to go when they want an unban. Most people just spam staffers because they don't know that that's annoying etc Since they find no appeal section, that's the most obvious thing to do.

For those saying the 15 like system is too hard, well I have not much to say because 15 likes is pretty easy if you make good threads etc, Many people have over 1500 likes. But if it really bothers you that much we can change it to a one month wait before writing on profiles. ^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom