Apr 11, 2020

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Only Sr mods have access to forums reports therefor it may be slower since much less people have access to it. To add, its not punishable to steal/repeat a suggestion, it's just that if you repeat an active suggestion it gets closed and the active one is linked on the new one, no punishment is involved

Also: Forums reports are accepted both through the forums and staff help, staff help will most likely be faster as moderators also have access

Last edited:

mymth

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2020
Unless it's changed, only Sr mods have access to forums reports therefor it may be slower since much less people have access and its not punishable to steal a suggestion, it's just that if you repeat an active suggestion it gets closed and the active one is linked on the new one, no punishment is involved

To add: Forums reports are accepted both through the forums and staff help, staff help will most likely be faster as moderators also have access
There is a report button, so I would assume it would work normally within reason of time.
But now it doesn't so that's why I did this.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a report button, so I would assume it would work normally within reason of time.
But now it doesn't so that's why I did this.
All my forums reports have been handled within a day or two, but I know there is only a small amount of the moderation team looking at them; only Sr mods. And so, if I want to report something or someone on the forums I usually do it through staff-help on the Discord as it's usually much faster because all moderators can answer unlike on the forums

So I suggest you report there instead, but also, there's no harm in a report taking a while on the forums, and sometimes an answer isnt guaranteed on the forums report system but it's not the end of the world, its just the CubeCraft forums

you don't know that, you are not staff
P.S If you want this only to be viewable by staff I would recommend making a (Senior) moderation team feedback thread in the team feedback subforum and explain how you would rather it be checked more by them

But, i'm assuming forums reports arent very frequent and therefor they are not looked at as much as player reports as its probably not worth it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom