Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016
Roo much work for the staff team I think, they need to watch alot of ‘Rank apply’s (I don’t know how to call it) And then they need to add the rank on the forums self. So I don’t agree with this. -1
Like on most forums, you can add a plugin in game where you can type /link and it will give you a website to link your account

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
I agree, Having ranks on the forums that you have purchased in-game would be a good feature.

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I'd prefer if the staff worked on bigger problems such as games, parkour etc.

This suggestion is good I guess, you can show off your shiny rank you bought with your shiny money!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
As long as the ranks are free then sure. Maybe linking our account to our in-game account would be cool to add. I somewhat agree though :/
Yea indeed. But if you a donation rank like diamond u get that tag. but you dont need to buy that tag. and with achievement tags it would be cool. That everyone needs to link there account is a good idea!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
This would just be useless it isn't like you are gaining anything from this, it is a tag that has no effect on anything which is why this would be pointless
So your saying mod tags are pointless too? You can get achievements like a thousand wins on eggwars and you get a tag like EggBrawler and you can be like wooow he has a thousand wins...

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yea indeed. But if you a donation rank like diamond u get that tag. but you dont need to buy that tag. and with achievement tags it would be cool. That everyone needs to link there account is a good idea!
Agreed
+1
So your saying mod tags are pointless too? You can get achievements like a thousand wins on eggwars and you get a tag like EggBrawler and you can be like wooow he has a thousand wins...

Yea! Thats right:D
Please dont spam, you can always quote in one post above :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
But they don’t have anough time. And it’s not necessary so what is the point to add ranks on the forums then? (If it’s unnecessary)
The party and friends system is unnecessary.
But hey! We still have them.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Why is the party system unnecesary? It’s your opinion that it is.
Cubecraft shows their maps on signs. If 2 - 5 players want to join the same game they can simply say which map in chat. Pretty sure stone ranks still do since their party limit is minuscule. We've done that for years before the party system was implemented. The only thing the party system does is make it easier for a party to join the same game.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Cubecraft shows their maps on signs. If 2 - 5 players want to join the same game they can simply say which map in chat. Pretty sure stone ranks still do since their party limit is minuscule. We've done that for years before the party system was implemented. The only thing the party system does is make it easier for a party to join the same game.
That’s what I mean it just make it easier, for me and for other players, okay maybe you’re right it’s unnecessary but I still like the party system, it just make it easier to play with friends etc.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
This would just be useless it isn't like you are gaining anything from this, it is a tag that has no effect on anything which is why this would be pointless
I think you didn't get it, It's a tag that shows your rank in-game.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
you don't need to know how many wins someone has
compared to being a moderator is slightly important to know, if they weren't they wouldn't exist.

also they have leaderboards and are to "eventually" have a way to search up other's stats
not to mention leaderboards
or guess what? you can just take a screenshot and post in on your profile

Reactions: Gaaabb

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
you don't need to know how many wins someone has
compared to being a moderator is slightly important to know, if they weren't they wouldn't exist.

also they have leaderboards and are to "eventually" have a way to search up other's stats
not to mention leaderboards
or guess what? you can just take a screenshot and post in on your profile
u dont understand.. its just a tag with achievements that u can earn by playing lots of games or whatever. its just a cool addition to the servers forum. And isnt even what this thread is about. it is about linking your in-game rank like diamond to your forum

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom