Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
If we're talking in terms of ranks, it allows for your donation to go recognized.
If we're talking in terms of earned ranks, it adds a whole new grinding dynamic to the forums as a whole and allows for variety.

EDIT: Also, I personally really do not feel like I need to justify why I said this. It's my opinion, not everyone's gonna have the same one, but please don't question why I feel a certain way about something :I

Also, @AnanasKoning yes.
I wanted to ask you why you like it.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Idea is not bad but I would not agree buying it in the forums, just showing your rank in-game, like everyone said above.

Reactions: remio
G

Gamerfull

I think this should continue as it is, I like the forum ranks

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
So like people who have two ranked accounts would have both tags? Or maybe like a split tag?

(I can already see how this wont happen but it would be cool :))

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
So like people who have two ranked accounts would have both tags? Or maybe like a split tag?

(I can already see how this wont happen but it would be cool :))
No just 1 account. if you have obsidian rank on ur account only that rank will be shown. and if u got an achievement tag like 1000 wins on skywars u can enable that tag too!

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Too much work for the staff team I think, they need to watch alot of ‘Rank apply’s (I don’t know how to call it) And then they need to add the rank on the forums self. So I don’t agree with this. -1

Last edited:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Roo much work for the staff team I think, they need to watch alot of ‘Rank apply’s (I don’t know how to call it) And then they need to add the rank on the forums self. So I don’t agree with this. -1
They can make a plugin that if u have a rank it automaticly goes to your forum rank. So the staff doesnt have to do all the work.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
They can make a plugin that if u have a rank it automaticly goes to your forum rank. So the staff doesnt have to do all the work.
I don’t think the ‘Developers’ have enough time to do that, CrazyManJR is very busy. For example: He’s is watching players apply’s that are falsely banned by the anti-cheat named Sentinel. And he also want to ‘improve’ the anti-cheat. And a ‘automaticly rank’ thing is unnecessary and a bad idea in my opinion.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think the ‘Developers’ have enough time to do that, CrazyManJR is very busy. For example: He’s is watching players apply’s that are falsely banned by the anti-cheat named Sentinel. And he also want to ‘improve’ the anti-cheat. And a ‘automaticly rank’ thing is unnecessary and a bad idea in my opinion.
There are many developers on this server;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Pretty sure we only need Andyschofie for that. And since our reports site works similar to this suggestion I doubt it will be difficult.

Reactions: Gaaabb
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
Top Bottom