Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Itz_QuiNy

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
Somewhere
I think it is weird how you don`t really get anything in-game for being s lot on the forums. I mean really, you dhould get at least a tag by your name or something. And if you give people stuff for being on the forums maybe more people will go to the forums and the forums will then be more active.

Reactions: TheBigPunisher

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If it's showing your rank here, why not?
All though I prefer having banners or a frame.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
not a huge fan, I think people hwo bought a rank would feel a little cheated because rank like iron and lapiz a bit people bought just so they stand out more in chat...

Itz_QuiNy

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
Somewhere
not a huge fan, I think people hwo bought a rank would feel a little cheated because rank like iron and lapiz a bit people bought just so they stand out more in chat...

But why would people than go on the forums? If they would get something for it the there would maybe get more people on the forums.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
But why would people than go on the forums? If they would get something for it the there would maybe get more people on the forums.
I am on the forums because it is easier to help people here and I like interacting with the community, plus it gives you better insight into the community and I feel like in some ways you can help form the server with suggestions and critiquing other peoples

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Having a simple tag like the [MVP] rank on Paint Ball could work? Just saying [FORUMS] or [F] with no other perks could actually be nice. A possibility could be that only players who bought a rank get that tag. That's quite fair tbh. Another requirement would be 1 year activity and 113 trophy points.
I think it is weird how you don`t really get anything in-game for being s lot on the forums. I mean really, you dhould get at least a tag by your name or something. And if you give people stuff for being on the forums maybe more people will go to the forums and the forums will then be more active.
The amount of people will certainly increase but they will simply message and like spam till they earn the Tag. After that they'll probably just leave.
I'm neutral on this one.

Reactions: Proditio

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
not in game but probably in the forums yeah because in the game everyone is going to be active but just logging in, in the forums so wouldn't be fair for the lapis and iron ranks because they buy it to stand out more their names. But I would like it if they have a active tag in the forums tho. :)

Reactions: oiRonikzo

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Because you have 113 trophy points?
Getting a so called 'forum rank' (Like senior member etc..) is not so bad. (On the forums only, of course)
113 Trophy points is the maximum amount of points you can get on the forums.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom