Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
Just saying, I think that you should be able to connect your forum account to your cubecraft donator rank and get perks (and a colored name.) If you are a donator, you can edit your posts, and other stuff.

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
It is definitely a good idea, of course, (no offence intended) and has been suggested before, this is more so just to compile possibilities for what it can do.
  • Iron+: Edit posts
  • Lapiz+: more people can be added to group conversations (+1 per rank at or above lapiz)
  • Gold+: Special post decoration abilities? EG borders, text specialnestuff like that? (Still thinking!)
  • Diamond+: Thinking
  • Emerald+: View hidden pole results, edit others' posts? (Limited! Can be revoked! Doesn't work on staff posts! Roleback enabled for Staff(?)!)
  • Obsidian: Who knows what?

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
Obsidian: Special, in-post stuff so you can have text that is randomized (like in obfuscated text in Minecraft, but static) for everyone but the listed players, staff, and other obsidian?

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
No, but the people have to be pretty dedicated to spend that much money. And that's just a filler idea til I come up with something better.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Maybe it could work, no promises though, we are working on some internal systems, which would make rank settings for each users available even to external resources (such as forums), not intended to be used for that, but can be used, I will have to check with airart on this, not quite sure it's an easy task to accomplish, and automate.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom