Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Hi. This suggestion is mainly for SG.

You know these cute little dead bodies on SG that are lying around everywhere? Amazing aren't they? Not because they look so cool, but because of this:
It is The Best Way to fight a hacker: just stand near a dead body, and the killaura will target the body instead of you! Great isn't it? Much greater than the anticheat,

So that got me thinking, since the anticheat doesn't really work on killaura, let's annoy hackers a little with these bodies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Suggestions:
1. Have dead bodies surrounding the middle of the map.
Killaura will be completely useless, especially during the deathmatch.
2. Summon a dead body around a suspected hacker.
Players can type a command (eg. /hacker or /suspect or /checkhacks) that will place a dead body close to a hacker protecting the players from killaura. Even better would be if the body follows the hacker.
3. Summon a dead body around a legit player.
Players can type a command (eg. /hackprotect or /killaura) that will summon a dead body around the player, protecting them from killaura.

That's all for now.

EDIT: A lot of people say that some hackers can bypass it. Here's my response:
Just because not everyone is blocked by it doesn't mean it's useless. Some hackers can get around a good anticheat, does that mean it's useless? No, of course not.
Most hackers won't get around it

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Not entirely.
Depends on the Client. Let's say if you're using things like Wurst, yeah sure.
But if you're using something like Liquid Deluge or Pandora then I doubt that they would hook into the NPCs because you could simply disable auto-aim and have normal killaura instead.

Reactions: Aventador

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I simply would just like dead bodies in skywars :P They could probably be made invisible and deal with a lot of clients if used in the anticheat :3 Adding random ones here and there would do some good but over using them would just lead to client developers to bypass them completely. Suggestion 2 would probably work the best IMO. Especially if the dead body was used to help detect the kill aura.

D

Deleted member 112709

Players can type a command (eg. /hacker or /suspect or /checkhacks) that will place a dead body close to a hacker protecting the players from killaura. Even better would be if the body follows the hacker.
A better idea is to spawn a NPC when a player is suspected for KillAura.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I simply would just like dead bodies in skywars
No. Please no.
Skywars has been caracterized by the vanilla, simplistic mechanics.
Now we got craftable god apples? What's nect, a working ping pong table? With animations and blockband incorporated into it?
And these dead bodies would look so annoying around, like, skywars has wayyy less space than SG for players to move on.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
A better idea is to spawn a NPC when a player is suspected for KillAura.
Anti-bot exists.
So I doubt that would work.
(Anti-bot scans if the entity is actually a player or not. So Killaura doesn't go berserk and Hackers don't get caught by the anticheat. I'm not sure how to go against anti-bot yet. But it'll probably be possible by specifying that entity as 'entity Player'.)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Not entirely.
Depends on the Client. Let's say if you're using things like Wurst, yeah sure.
But if you're using something like Liquid Deluge or Pandora then I doubt that they would hook into the NPCs because you could simply disable auto-aim and have normal killaura instead.
Wurst has a targeting system that allows you to not target dead bodies aka sleeping players.

_Razz

Dec 28, 2016
USA
This works in Eggwars too at villager traders. You can hit the hacker, but they will hit the villager if it is closer to them than you. In videos its an easy way to tell for sure if someone is hacking too.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Hi. This suggestion is mainly for SG.

You know these cute little dead bodies on SG that are lying around everywhere? Amazing aren't they? Not because they look so cool, but because of this:
It is The Best Way to fight a hacker: just stand near a dead body, and the killaura will target the body instead of you! Great isn't it? Much greater than the anticheat,

So that got me thinking, since the anticheat doesn't really work on killaura, let's annoy hackers a little with these bodies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Suggestions:
1. Have dead bodies surrounding the middle of the map.
Killaura will be completely useless, especially during the deathmatch.
3. Summon a dead body around a legit player.
Players can type a command (eg. /hackprotect or /killaura) that will summon a dead body around the player, protecting them from killaura.

That's all for now.
There is a catch. I've seen one hacker (and only one) able to bypass that trick and its kill aura locked onto the real player instead of onto the body.

The dead body reduces the number of hits you'll take. You will never be able to completely block kill aura.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Response time.

"Hackers can get around it / it's not 100% effective"
Just because not everyone is blocked by it doesn't mean it's useless. Some hackers can get around a good anticheat, does that mean it's useless? No, of course not.
Most hackers won't get around it. Just look at SG.

"It's (maybe) annoying to legit players"
I'm sure it will be less annoying than trying to kill a hacker. (without any tricks)

"You lag"
I don't. I just put my OBS on a very CPU-friendly recording mode.

"Could (invisible) bats work too?"
I don't think so. Most hacked clients have mobs off target by default, and it's pretty easy to bypass.
Most hackers would get around it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Response time.

"Hackers can get around it / it's not 100% effective"
Most hackers won't get around it. Just look at SG.
Because most Hackers are dumb, salty, little kids.
Just a small amount of them actually know how to properly use the client...

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
Top Bottom