Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sefirion

Feb 10, 2020
I play a lot of FFA on CubeCraft. Recently however, I noticed a little problem that annoys me.

I don't have anything against teaming, or someone idling around. But if there is a Player with a rank and he is fighting with me, there's suddenly twenty people going down on me.
I play FFA to, well, fight. But if there is a player with a rank just standing around without fighting, then fifty other people will do the same. This seriously disrupts my PVP experience.
This is only a little problem and not a huge deal to me, but it still bothers me from time to time.

I suggest forcing a Nickname, or hiding the Rank of a player, in FFA. This is so that the experience for others isn't disrupted.

I would really appreciate if the Staff can find a solution for this.

Reactions: TheBlackMoon

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I thought teaming isn't allowed on FFA, is it?

You can also force yourself to play on an alt account, adding this will be (imo) useless.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Yeah, I agree with you, it is so annoying if people focussing you if you got many kills. I'd like to see that you can nick yourself and people won't focus you again. Good idea! :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
That counts for teaming.Yes it’s REALLY annoying and personally makes me to shop like an animal to handle this stuff.There isn’t any real solution to this except fully regenerating your health after killing someone which is system in most of the ffa servers but it’s going to make /shop useless and it will lose cubecraft FFA’s originality.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
It is annoying, but I think the majority of FFA and the fun of it, is that all teaming with eachother and vs eachother, that's why it is called FFA I think, this would make it less fun I guess?

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
You might want to play duels instead of FFA if you want a fair 1v1 without being jumped. Also, I feel like your solution to this 'problem' is kinda useless.
Even if usernames would've been hidden, you can still message your friends and tell them I am this player with this IGN.

D

Deleted member 481668

I definitely agree with this suggestion, I don't play FFA to much but when I play FFA and if I have a lot of kills everyone is foccusing on me, it is really annoying. It would be a great idea if people can change their name to a nickname.

Maybe basic nicknames, not a nickname that is connected on a other account, look: If I have a lot of kills I can not change my nickname to AnimalTamer that would be really weird. But I like your idea btw! :)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Don't agree with the problem being a problem, and don't think the solution would solve it.

Being able to identify someone is part of FFA, it has its downsides but also its upsides.
The launging in bigger groups within the FFA servers is partially what makes it so attractive for a lot of players. It turns FFA into somewhat of a chill corner of the server where you can just hang around a little, fight someone every now and then and fist-fight each other etc.
If you purely want a constant stream of 1v1's , you should either play Duels or go to the centre of the FFA map to challenge someone. And yes you might get cleaned or teamed on there, but that's the entire idea of FFA.
The current PvP nolifers have made a name of themselves via their IGN, taking it away would annoy a percentage of players a lot.

I also don't think this solution would solve the problems you stated in the first place.
The true FFA diehards would still message or tell each other their new Nicks anyways + a lot of the FFA "gangs" form in FFA, without the participants even knowing each other, so this would still occur too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
Top Bottom