Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LOPIL

Mar 22, 2023
In my opinion, cube craft has the best fit for Skywars, but it needs something heavy for you, please put new solo maps like Java, small maps and most importantly, cube craft has few Kits could have kit of speed portion could have a 2 Ender Pearl kit could have a sniper kit that comes with a fishing rod and comes with 16 snowballs and 16 eggs There could also be a store to buy kits and other things and it would be cool if the match pulled people with their lv to be good with good and beginner with beginner And thanks for seeing my feedback ❤️

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
In my opinion, cube craft has the best fit for Skywars, but it needs something heavy for you, please put new solo maps like Java, small maps and most importantly, cube craft has few Kits could have kit of speed portion could have a 2 Ender Pearl kit could have a sniper kit that comes with a fishing rod and comes with 16 snowballs and 16 eggs There could also be a store to buy kits and other things and it would be cool if the match pulled people with their lv to be good with good and beginner with beginner And thanks for seeing my feedback ❤️
I reacted with :unsure: because there are some thing I agree with and would like/think are cool, but some things I don’t like and can’t see in Cubecraft.

Reactions: LOPIL

LOPIL

Mar 22, 2023

It is better that more maps are added to solo, it should be like this for the other modalities in solo if it is very boring to play the same maps
yes playing the same maps gets boring more if you have big maps it starts to crash there no it's good now maps you have to do Menas Pontes and more clutch and block faster and cooler

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom