Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
You Follow Posts Something On Their Profile.
As the title says, you will get a notification when someone you follow post something only on their own profile. If you want to know someone who your are following up to, this could give you a change to keep up with their You won't get notifications if they post something on someone else profile or if someone else posts something on their profile.

2. Notification When Someone You Follow Posts A New Thread.
Much like the last suggestion, you'll get a notification when someone you follow posts a new thread. If you are interested into what someone would be suggesting, this would be a great opportunity to see what your friends are into. You will not get a notification if they are replying to another person's thread or own thread.
This 2 sounds like a crazy good idea. I think that it can improve the forums a lot. This would be a nice feature but like everyone already mentioned , We need an off button.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom