Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yan

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
This is a minor thing, but it is something that I am going to suggest anyway. I was just going around (30 seconds ago) and I came across a profile that I wanted to follow. It took me quite a bit of time (4 seconds) to find the follow button. After coding a basic website for myself not too long ago, I do not think that this would take too long to fix, but the follow button is very small and basic, so it is somewhat hard to find, it would just be a little bit easier to do this if it was bigger and maybe bluer.

PogoScot

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is a minor thing, but it is something that I am going to suggest anyway. I was just going around (30 seconds ago) and I came across a profile that I wanted to follow. It took me quite a bit of time (4 seconds) to find the follow button. After coding a basic website for myself not too long ago, I do not think that this would take too long to fix, but the follow button is very small and basic, so it is somewhat hard to find, it would just be a little bit easier to do this if it was bigger and maybe bluer.

PogoScot
Well unless you don't know where it always is actually not even since you can look at the forums card I guess you can call it

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
It took you 4 seconds and after you find it the first time then you will always know where it is.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I don't think it should be changed, it isn't to hard to find and like you said it took 4 seconds doesn't seem like a long enough time to really think of it as a issue. Sorry I say no
It wont hutr to add it it wint ruin anything. Why do people downvote if it doesnt affect them negatively? The spelling mistakes are not my fault .

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
As you said, this is a minor thing. I don't think this is very necessary, but I agree that the website is very unorganized and looks quite unprofessional. It's sometimes hard to find what you need.Again, not needed, but it would be nice if the layout of the website was revamped.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
It took me less than a second my first time yo find the follow button. I don't really think this is necessary. But if other people have been saying they would find it useful, +1

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't mind if it gets changed.
However it is not necessary and it's easy to press and find, in my opinion.

Reactions: DanDaDino

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Minor or not, I think all suggestions, big or small, are just as valuable as each other. At the end of the day, it's about improving usability. If the majority of votes are yes, then this would suggest that it's worth considering changing to improve usability.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This is the option I normally use if I want to follow someone ''fast'' when I'm traveling on my phone. :P
1899b13a3bdb4b13923c149e9917a5d4.jpg

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
Minor or not, I think all suggestions, big or small, are just as valuable as each other. At the end of the day, it's about improving usability. If the majority of votes are yes, then this would suggest that it's worth considering changing to improve usability.
As of now, the majority of votes are no. I personally don't think it is necessary either.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think it's necessary, it isn't useful once you know where it is. And it definitely didn't take you long to figure it out so I think it's fine as is.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar

PogoScot
Most players do know where everything is Since the "Follow" button is simple, and easy to find. It didn't take along time for you to figure out.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It can be annoying the first time but you will be pleased with it when you are already here for a couple weeks/months. After a while you get so used to the forums that you know where it is and it will going a lot faster because you know where you can find everything.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom