Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Here I am again! So I assume a lot of you guys know the colour of the /fmsg messages, yes, it is yellow/orange. But that could cause some problems. The colour combines with the colour of the chat in almost every game. So if your whole chat is spammed with: Player1 was killed by Player2 and Player3 was killed by Player69, like 80% of the times when someone sends me a message, I don't see it because of the chat colour + the spam of it. What I suggest is to make the /fmsg colour in another colour, maybe the light green (Or code &a), so you always see the person's message, and maybe it is important, or maybe not, but at least texting back the player doesn't give the player an ignored feeling when someone didn't see your message, but you think that person ignores you (or ofcoure is AFK). This could be very helpful in all kinds of situations and the /fmsg messages are easier to see.

Note: Please don't start talking about spamming etc, if someone spams you, just warn him, if he doens't stop remove him out of your friendslist. Because I don't call people who do this kind of things friends, so they don't belong in my friendslist. Thank you! :D

Reactions: Atifmo

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
If you added a poll the "yes" choice would be blown up!
You have my vote, i want this ;)

The should turn it like Dark Green or something :P

Reactions: Cynamooo

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
Wow, everyone likes the idea, including me :)

Only downside it that I fee like that's kind of a standard color, so maybe make it italicized instead? Or both? Yeah, I think both would be cooler, lol.

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom