Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Maybe in the game lobby like in the SG lobby and the eggwars lobby, things like that. You are allowed to fly? Like emerald rank and up can just fly around in the game lobbys like when an eggwars game is about to start or sg, etc.?
Maybe use of exploring the small lobby when the game is about to start?
what do you think?

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Maybe in the game lobby like in the SG lobby and the eggwars lobby, things like that. You are allowed to fly? Like emerald rank and up can just fly around in the game lobbys like when an eggwars game is about to start or sg, etc.?
what do you think?
There isn't much to explore and you're not in the lobby for very long most times.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I don't see any harm, or point in adding it.
Ok but I think they should add it anyway because its just like a few minutes or seconds in the game lobbys. So why not just add it? Its not really pointless as its like the same thing as staying in the main lobby but there is a game about to start so. People would use it so its not pointless

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
From what @iCheeetah said about getting Builders to build a different and bigger lobby is just pointless. You're in the waiting lobby for maximum 3-5 minutes and if it hasn't started you usually go back to the lobby and choose a different game. There is parkour in lobbies to entertain you for the very short time you're in those lobbies. There's no point going through all the hassle to build new lobbies and put areas to find in them when you have decent ones with parkour to entertain you.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
what do you think?
What do you mean?
In the waiting lobby?

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
what do you think?
This would be nice but I don't think the parkour would be of any value. xD.

~ DreamFudge

Reactions: remio

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If we would want a lobby to be explored, then builders would have to spend time revamping most of them considering the size. For example, the SG lobby is in a confined space, so you won't be able to fly much, most places in the EggWars lobby is accessible by jumping and there's not much around it. If a basic addition like /fly is going to cause this much havoc just for it to be added, then I am highly against it. It's much ado about nothing.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
From what @iCheeetah said about getting Builders to build a different and bigger lobby is just pointless. You're in the waiting lobby for maximum 3-5 minutes and if it hasn't started you usually go back to the lobby and choose a different game. There is parkour in lobbies to entertain you for the very short time you're in those lobbies. There's no point going through all the hassle to build new lobbies and put areas to find in them when you have decent ones with parkour to entertain you.
I'm not saying that the Builders must build a different lobby. I'm saying that fly could be nice and fun to have in the waiting lobbies. Also, please speak for yourself about going back to the lobby to choose a new game.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
What do you mean?
In the waiting lobby?
Yes
If we would want a lobby to be explored, then builders would have to spend time revamping most of them considering the size. For example, the SG lobby is in a confined space, so you won't be able to fly much, most places in the EggWars lobby is accessible by jumping and there's not much around it. If a basic addition like /fly is going to cause this much havoc just for it to be added, then I am highly against it. It's much ado about nothing.
The thing is though, yougot like tinny space
This would be nice but I don't think the parkour would be of any value. xD.

~ DreamFudge
just because the flying is there doesnt mean you have to use it
But if it is a feature for Obsidian rank, I say OKAY!
Nah, fly is for emerald rank and above

Reactions: remio

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes

The thing is though, yougot like tinny space

just because the flying is there doesnt mean you have to use it

Nah, fly is for emerald rank and above
Yup, but in the wait lobbies, I think only obsidian ranks should fly.
There aren't differences between emerald and obsidian rank (Almost no differences.) that's why I think only Obsidian ranks should fly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on sirpickle1966's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
sirpickle1966 wrote on Reesle's profile.
Also r u a mobile, laptop, pc or console player?
do u like the new weekly shop?
(reply with a yes or no with a reason)
im called Sir_Pickle1966
can i friend u reesle on cc pls so we can play one time
Top Bottom