Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you want?

• Total voters

MelsBov

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello! This suggestions/Feedback is only for the people who have acces to /fly.
https://youtu.be/nU50EbuQHUU In this video im showing that every time I join a new lobby im either flying or walking. I would like this to not be random. So, always flying or always walking. Have a good day! :)

Reactions: _PedroPF_

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I think is very annoying that you sometimes are walking, flying is much faster and everyone who can fly uses it instead of walking.
It may be that when the lobby resets your new spawn is in the middle on the ground and if you have been in that lobby before, you will spawn flying if you left with fly.
Edit : nvm, it is completely random.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I was a bit surprised watching your video because this never happened to me, so I decided to go online and test it. I joined different lobbies and I always appeared flying as I have selected in my settings. Maybe this problem is not happening to every user, or you were joining lobbies faster than me... I don't know.

I guess the "Movement" button in your settings is switched on right? Did you try to switch it off and on again?

MelsBov

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2018
I was a bit surprised watching your video because this never happened to me, so I decided to go online and test it. I joined different lobbies and I always appeared flying as I have selected in my settings. Maybe this problem is not happening to every user, or you were joining lobbies faster than me... I don't know.

I guess the "Movement" button in your settings is switched on right? Did you try to switch it off and on again?
I put it off and on and its still the same as in the video

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Doesn't effect me as much but i can see your point. I would keep it as it when emerald and up can fly in lobbies.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom