Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatiQwQ

Dec 5, 2019
This was the THIRD HACKER tonight, I'm so sick of it they always have god apples to. If this isn't enough proof then I give up because how am supposed to screen recorder in 0.1 seconds before I get killed, their name is Smessharkik234 btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191205-011805.jpg
    Screenshot_20191205-011805.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 301
  • Screenshot_20191205-011823.jpg
    Screenshot_20191205-011823.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 229

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
Dutudy told him what is needed to be done, you need to record as a screenshot is not enough proof.. And if you can't record then sorry but it's tough luck. Also the user didn't state he is unable to record just the fact he would not have been able to record his death, also there is no screenshot of the game ending so I would assume he could have recorded the user flying after his death..

Reactions: remio and Eli

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hello there @KatiQwQ ,
I understand your frustrations but unfortuntely video evidence is required.

how am supposed to screen recorder in 0.1 seconds before I get killed,

> There is a few solutions, one of them being:

I would assume he could have recorded the user flying after his death..

- Recording after death if you didn't manage to capture it before it happens.
- Recording your match then deleting it if nothing happens, although this could be a waste of time, (I would say the above is more efficient)
- Recording when you feel something is off, a player getting a ton of kills within a short span of time or seeing someone from the distant acting a little fishy.

That aside, I appreciate everyone trying to help but let us not bring anyone down, I'm sure everyone is trying to help in their own ways.
Instead, let us give each other constructive criticism.

ADD ON, Please create your report thread in the right section next time, thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom