Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis Lyndon

May 28, 2020
What do you do when there are players just floating in the air? And I'm not talking about cheaters/hackers (or maybe I am), I'm talking about players who are just floating and not doing anything else but they still interfere with the gameplay. For example, in King of the Hill, it doesn't matter who gets to the top, cos the player who is just floating above you without moving gets the win. I hope I'm not the only one expiriencing this, but since it shows up on the leaderboard, I presume not.

Reactions: Bergeyboy

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
What do you do when there are players just floating in the air? And I'm not talking about cheaters/hackers (or maybe I am), I'm talking about players who are just floating and not doing anything else but they still interfere with the gameplay. For example, in King of the Hill, it doesn't matter who gets to the top, cos the player who is just floating above you without moving gets the win. I hope I'm not the only one expiriencing this, but since it shows up on the leaderboard, I presume not.
Is it lag? Pretty sure King of the Hill isn’t on Bedrock..

D

Deleted member 469419

What do you do when there are players just floating in the air?
Generally is due to the lag, but it could be fly which is a hack. If the player is just stopped on the top of the island or in his cage, it's just lag. If the player is floating in 20 blocks of hight it's possible fly.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Bergeyboy

Jun 8, 2020
As others have said, this is likely lag. I have less of an issue on King of the Hill with this, but more on TNT Run. Since it is a boss game, it is 3 points, not 1. In addition, you have to be extremely good at the game and wait out the timer to win if somebody lagged out. This essentially makes the game impossible for anyone not on Win10, but it only happens once every few times that boss game occurs.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
As others have said, this is likely lag. I have less of an issue on King of the Hill with this, but more on TNT Run. Since it is a boss game, it is 3 points, not 1. In addition, you have to be extremely good at the game and wait out the timer to win if somebody lagged out. This essentially makes the game impossible for anyone not on Win10, but it only happens once every few times that boss game occurs.
Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom