Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft introduce an anti-clean perk for SkyWars?

• Total voters

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hey guys. It’s Finesse/iSavageSardine here. I have been a player on this server since early 2015, and I like to play SkyWars often. I have always liked it, but there has always been one problem with it. That problem is cleaning/finishing players after they have just completed a fight with someone. It’s so annoying to get cleaned by someone after getting a great kill. I believe CubeCraft should introduce an anti-clean perk, like regen, strength, resistance, or speed. Cleaning happens in every single game I play. It makes SkyWars unplayable at times. LMK your opinions on the comments.

Thanks,
Sardine/Finesse

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I believe CubeCraft should introduce an anti-clean perk, like regen, strength, resistance, or speed
I'm fine if you get given Regen effects for a short period of time (I would say around 5-6 seconds, though depends on what level the effect is), but giving people resistance or strength would be a bit overkill in my opinion.
For speed wise, you do have the scout kit which basically acts as a 20 second getaway time to run away and regen enough to go back into the fight.
But keep in mind that cleaning is a pvp tactic to take on stronger foes after them killing somebody if you have got way less gear than them, despite it be annoying. Though like i said, you can just use the scout kit to get away from a fight.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
There are already a few abilities that can help you avoid getting cleaned, even though I don't see this as a problem, but as a smart tactic.
Here are the abilities:
Quick Heal - Gain a health splash potion after killing someone.
Aggressive Mode - Inflict more damage when you have low health.
Adrenaline Boost - Gain a speed boost when you take damage. (Can help you escape the opponent who is trying to finish you.)

In my opinion, having these abilities is completely enough and the server shouldn't be adding anything else that helps you in such situations.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There are already a few abilities that can help you avoid getting cleaned, even though I don't see this as a problem, but as a smart tactic.
Here are the abilities:
Quick Heal - Gain a health splash potion after killing someone.
Aggressive Mode - Inflict more damage when you have low health.
Adrenaline Boost - Gain a speed boost when you take damage. (Can help you escape the opponent who is trying to finish you.)

In my opinion, having these abilities is completely enough and the server shouldn't be adding anything else that helps you in such situations.

I like those. But in all, I feel like cleaning is not as bad as it's portrayed. At least for me. In a game, I play called Star Wars Battlefront II a card you can equip to your character allows you to gain more health per kill so maybe you can get a heart or 2 per kill. Or have a faster regeneration rate than others. Other than that I'm not sure. Seeing as Cubecraft won't implement something that can be abused or something that will be to overpowered. Curious to see other responses to this thread.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Thanks for your opinions. I just realized that there are some perks already, but there is no specific perk that will reward you with an ability when u kill someone. I say the should change quick heal’s perk. They should change it from receiving a splash potion to an effect.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Cleaning can always be stopped, by being aware of your surroundings or run away or fight back. Cleaning is just a reality within SkyWars and isn’t a problem at all. It’s like saying there’s a huge issue with players falling into the void. It’s just part of SkyWars and players must adapt and get used to those challenges the game presents.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom