Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
Wait what’s downwards kb never heard of that
It's where if say I were to jump off a 10 block ledge in cube and then jump again, for my ping (which is usually 200) I usually jump a whole block again yet it throws me to the ground and I take delayed hits and knockback. Not really cubes fault for the delayed hits, the only thing they could do is add Oceania servers, but the downwards kb is 100% fixable

Reactions: legendaryfox977

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
“Downwards Knockback”? I’ve put 1,000+ hours into cube and have no idea what that is- the most relatable thing I can think of is the slight advantage of being a couple blocks under your opponent. Also, I’ve never heard of someone being unbanned for their popularity or status among admin, and there’s probably not much proof to back the idea that it happens up.

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
It's not far fetched, I am certain about it. People who are in the 'higher class' if you will get unbanned even if they were cheating, its messed up. Also downwards kb is in bedrock if I am correct solely, it doesn't exist in Java. Cube won't fix it and it screws people who have high ping over so much. It is so unfair that they only focus on cosmetic changes, when a whole player base needs new servers or bug fixes. Also btw going back to the thing were you said that unbanning someone for ties is far fetched, it really isn't, happens all the time.
I still do not understand what downward kb means and why does it affect players with high latency/ping?
Is it possible to demonstrate it with a video maybe an image?

Reactions: legendaryfox977
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom