Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A bug where your tool sometimes not update if you mine any block. Right clicking simply doesn’t do anything at all until your tool gets updated then you do anything such as chests and crafting tables. This is for all platforms. Every platform. The issue keeps bringing up all the time. This is to match Java Edition and we don’t want any server side problems. Client side is totally a fixed bug and on the touch device where you try to place lava by yourself gives you the sentinel ban as well? Players weren’t cheating on their touch devices and they have to wait for 30 days to play CubeCraft. We want appealing to no longer require for placing lava by themselves on touch device.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A bug where your tool sometimes not update if you mine any block. Right clicking simply doesn’t do anything at all until your tool gets updated then you do anything such as chests and crafting tables. This is for all platforms. Every platform. The issue keeps bringing up all the time. This is to match Java Edition and we don’t want any server side problems. Client side is totally a fixed bug and on the touch device where you try to place lava by yourself gives you the sentinel ban as well? Players weren’t cheating on their touch devices and they have to wait for 30 days to play CubeCraft. We want appealing to no longer require for placing lava by themselves on touch device.
Report any bugs here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-bug-reports.141/
and i dont think people have been 30d banned for placing lava

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom