Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kanon1st

Feb 1, 2021
North America ! From USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I was grinding for 200 skywars wins at the next game I was looking for the last player and I saw him UP Making stairs and I tried getting him off but I lost because he shot me and this has been upsetting people in Skywars so my suggestion is to make a new rule named "No Camping" and maybe If my suggestion gets appected maybe players can screenshot the camper and report it on CubeCraft Reports Forums.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You can already report campers. You can report them here.
1623926996574.png

Reactions: Snowwyyy

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
I was grinding for 200 skywars wins at the next game I was looking for the last player and I saw him UP Making stairs and I tried getting him off but I lost because he shot me and this has been upsetting people in Skywars so my suggestion is to make a new rule named "No Camping" and maybe If my suggestion gets appected maybe players can screenshot the camper and report it on CubeCraft Reports Forums.
This rule already exists. It's rule 1.6 and is a bannable offense. If you have video evidence you can report them.

The Affinity

May 27, 2021
ya what the other guys said

casesater

Feb 7, 2021
if u dont have evidence then them camping is as good as allowed cuz theres not a report command in game which im salty about cuz so many hackers won just by knowing what their doing when cheating

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom