Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MoritzSnek

Dec 13, 2017
United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Please fix it, for crying out loud, it's been months!
The ongoing, well-known duplication glitch is breaking the assassinations economy. Rendering the game unplayable & leading to so many unneeded bans on people who aren't very familiar with the rules and are doing it.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
The ongoing, well-known duplication glitch is breaking the assassinations economy. Rendering the game unplayable & leading to so many unneeded bans on people who aren't very familiar with the rules and are doing it.
i've reported this to the admins months ago. Nothing happened so it seems like they dont care :C

TheBlueKnight_

Novice Member
Oct 18, 2020
I agree

• Love
Reactions: MoritzSnek

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
Seems like a bug, i'd suggest you report it, so that the staff team can look into it! You can learn more about reporting bugs here! :)

Fqrtex

Aug 1, 2020
I agree 100%

• Love

Dr0pe

May 16, 2020
Denmark
Seems like a bug, i'd suggest you report it, so that the staff team can look into it! You can learn more about reporting bugs here! :)
Please read, Mivke legit said he's reported it, theres no need in reporting it when the staff/admins already know about the problem. Many people have reported it, we've also told staff in lobbies, msgs, dm's ect

MoritzSnek

Dec 13, 2017
United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Please read, Mivke legit said he's reported it, theres no need in reporting it when the staff/admins already know about the problem. Many people have reported it, we've also told staff in lobbies, msgs, dm's ect
Indeed. I think we can all agree that Assassinations hasn't really been CubeCraft's priority... But the least they could do is at least make sure the game playable!

Reactions: Mivke

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Here's a recent quote from Keanu about the bug:
"While it is a rather gamebreaking bug, let's keep in mind that it's quite a complicated bug in a gamemode that is not too popular. We only have limited time and resources from the development team, and we decided to focus on other, for us higher priority bugs rather than the one you are talking about. The way we currently tackle bugs is not optimal, and we are looking for ways to improve it allowing us to fix more bugs, and we do apologize that this has been around for so long. Though, again, we hope to improve such things in the future."

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
"While it is a rather gamebreaking bug, let's keep in mind that it's quite a complicated bug in a gamemode that is not too popular. We only have limited time and resources from the development team, and we decided to focus on other, for us higher priority bugs rather than the one you are talking about. The way we currently tackle bugs is not optimal, and we are looking for ways to improve it allowing us to fix more bugs, and we do apologize that this has been around for so long. Though, again, we hope to improve such things in the future."
thats just a lie, it takes less then 10min to fix it lmao. But it seems like the dev dont have 10m the time to fix something yeah ofc. They only have to fix that your items will drop if you leave in combat in the shop. This is the reason why java is dying, bugs that arent getting fixed.

MoritzSnek

Dec 13, 2017
United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for the info. However that’s all false lol
This bug literally allows you to dupe your whole inventory in less than a minute, leaving the game impossible to play properly. How is this not a high priority bug? 🙄

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi SRNOs,

I am sorry you feel frustrated about the issue you’ve mentioned. The bug has been in our bug board since the beginning of september (due to Mivke reporting it) and we’ve had a developer looking into it, but unfortunately they have moved onto a different project. As the project contains a deadline, he has been unable to look into this. The bug is currently one of our highest priorities, but we just haven’t had any developers with spare time to fix the issue. We are very aware of the flaws in our current bug fixing system and we’re trying to come up with solutions, but it’s taking some time.

Once we have someone available, we will make sure to assign them to the issue and fix it, but that might take a few weeks. In the meantime we’ll still search for new ways to improve the bugfixing system so issues like this are not as long on the server as they currently are.

MoritzSnek

Dec 13, 2017
United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi SRNOs,

I am sorry you feel frustrated about the issue you’ve mentioned. The bug has been in our bug board since the beginning of september (due to Mivke reporting it) and we’ve had a developer looking into it, but unfortunately they have moved onto a different project. As the project contains a deadline, he has been unable to look into this. The bug is currently one of our highest priorities, but we just haven’t had any developers with spare time to fix the issue. We are very aware of the flaws in our current bug fixing system and we’re trying to come up with solutions, but it’s taking some time.

Once we have someone available, we will make sure to assign them to the issue and fix it, but that might take a few weeks. In the meantime we’ll still search for new ways to improve the bugfixing system so issues like this are not as long on the server as they currently are.
Fair enough, thank you for the information

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom