Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KevinKaasKat

Apr 12, 2020
Well, i am a trapper, and i have seen alot of trap vids where they use armorstands, i have tried to make one and use it as a trap, but the armorstand cant equip armor, and it always look in one direction, i would like to see it fixed, thanks for reading fellow potatoes!

KevinKaasKat

Apr 12, 2020
Hi there!

I dont think they will do this, because trolling/camping isnt allowed.
You can find the rules here.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey
Greetings Vrachtschip,

Its not a troll, its a trap, i have read it and its about killing teammates, that's not what i meant

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi there!

I dont think they will do this, because trolling/camping isnt allowed.
You can find the rules here.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

Making a trap does not fall under the "Camping" rule. It is considered camping when you make a skybase or a base underneath your island. (Digging yourself in in your island is allowed and does not fall under the camping rule either)

Well, i am a trapper, and i have seen alot of trap vids where they use armorstands, i have tried to make one and use it as a trap, but the armorstand cant equip armor, and it always look in one direction, i would like to see it fixed, thanks for reading fellow potatoes!

As for your thread. This is something very small and I haven't seen a user who used this trap yet.
They might fix it but I don't think this fix wil get a priority.

Last edited:

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Making a trap does not fall under the "Camping" rule. It is considered camping when you make a skybase or a base underneath your island. (Digging yourself in in your island is allowed and does not fall under the camping rule either)

As for your thread. This is something very small and I haven't seen a user who used this trap yet.
They might fix it but I don't think this fix wil get a priority.

Once I trapped a fly hacker in Eggwars in an obsidian cage, this was seen as "trolling". So I think every trap is trolling.

KevinKaasKat

Apr 12, 2020
Once I trapped a fly hacker in Eggwars in an obsidian cage, this was seen as "trolling". So I think every trap is trolling.
well, trolling is for me, like obsidian cage thing, but trapping, that is like smart killing, killing in style, you didn't kill the haccer (i think)

Members Online
Top Bottom