FIX SENTINEL

• YEA !

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • umm idc

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
Hey there , Yesterday I played PVP FFA and i flew into a block , I tried to get out of it so i chrouched and I broke the block but as you know the block will directly respawn , and BOOM ! sentinel banned me for freaking flying ! but i didnt even fly so please let me unban and fix that sentinel !!

Please unban me but even more important : fix the sentinel !

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
They can't just "fix Sentinel" because it's impossibly difficult to differentiate between glitchy behaviour and illegal flying. Luckily, you can appeal at appeals.ccgn.co to have your ban lifted. Make sure to include the entire situation leading up to your sanction as well as the time and date of the incident, and you will be unbanned. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, and please be patient after submitting your appeal; response may take up to a couple of hours.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Like it was said above: it’s extremely difficult to fix something like this.

Now, since you were banned, you have to appeal here: http://appeal.ccgn.co/.
My advice: please don’t panic in your appeal or put things in all caps. Explain the reasoning of your unfair ban and take it professionally for a higher chance of being unbanned.
(I’m saying this because there’s always someone that screams in their appeal and panics and just- :eyes:)

If for some reason your appeal was denied, you’ll have to contact CrazymanJR via discord and do the same thing. He will the potentially remove your ban.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey there , Yesterday I played PVP FFA and i flew into a block , I tried to get out of it so i chrouched and I broke the block but as you know the block will directly respawn , and BOOM ! sentinel banned me for freaking flying ! but i didnt even fly so please let me unban and fix that sentinel !!

Please unban me but even more important : fix the sentinel !
Staff constantly say to this “sentinel is being updated” but im not seeing things like “Huge sentinel update” or something like that. I wish you like to the application. And I see this “update sentinel” thing a lot.
I do think they should update it soon before more innocent players get banned.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Staff constantly say to this “sentinel is being updated” but im not seeing things like “Huge sentinel update” or something like that. I wish you like to the application. And I see this “update sentinel” thing a lot.
I do think they should update it soon before more innocent players get banned.
We don’t update Sentinel in massive updates as this gives developers for clients ample time to bypass the anticheat, and cause loads of havoc. We update Sentinel internally and constantly without public updates so that developers of clients will not be at an advantage on what we’ve fixed, and what we haven’t.
I understand that it could be useful for the players to use in appeals, however once those problems arise, we identify it and unban those effected. Hopefully you understand :)

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
We don’t update Sentinel in massive updates as this gives developers for clients ample time to bypass the anticheat, and cause loads of havoc. We update Sentinel internally and constantly without public updates so that developers of clients will not be at an advantage on what we’ve fixed, and what we haven’t.
I understand that it could be useful for the players to use in appeals, however once those problems arise, we identify it and unban those effected. Hopefully you understand :)
well im still banned WHAT IS THIS !

SUCKMYLARGEDICK

Novice Member
Dec 31, 2016
Just relax, write everything in your appeal that you did before u got cought, if your appeal gets denied, you can contact CrazymanJR.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom