Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Why does it need a ton of time and consideration? its fairly straight forward. Also, what makes you think that I was being impatient with this? I made a suggestion all the way back in march of this year. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/modify-player-knockback-to-be-nonrandomized.229961/
They have to create a kb that will allow combos, yet isn't so powerful that you can knock someone off the map when they're 10 blocks away from the edge. Complaining like this won't get it fixed, and you should make an educated thread about this that isn't assuming anything. Cubecraft kb is in no way randomized, and is slightly ping-based. It's really hard to change that just by coding, because of factors like lag and packet-loss. You're complaining about things when it's clear you know nothing about coding or connections. In fact, most server kb is ping-based, and if you want to see this changed, I suggest you do research before posting 1 sentence long threads, provide actual and possible solutions, and most importantly, if you want to see a change, be the change. Learn how to code and apply for developer, and you can better understand just how hard it is to code this, and help change the kb for the better.
Edit: link for spigot(ik it's java): https://getbukkit.org/download/spigot

D

Deleted member 486292

They have to create a kb that will allow combos, yet isn't so powerful that you can knock someone off the map when they're 10 blocks away from the edge. Complaining like this won't get it fixed, and you should make an educated thread about this that isn't assuming anything. Cubecraft kb is in no way randomized, and is slightly ping-based. It's really hard to change that just by coding, because of factors like lag and packet-loss. You're complaining about things when it's clear you know nothing about coding or connections. In fact, most server kb is ping-based, and if you want to see this changed, I suggest you do research before posting 1 sentence long threads, provide actual and possible solutions, and most importantly, if you want to see a change, be the change. Learn how to code and apply for developer, and you can better understand just how hard it is to code this, and help change the kb for the better.
Edit: link for spigot(ik it's java): https://getbukkit.org/download/spigot

I agree with your objective, being that "They have to create a kb that will allow combos, yet isn't so powerful that you can knock someone off the map when they're 10 blocks away from the edge."

And I beg to differ about the randomization factor. I have very consistent connection, and even sometimes I take no kb. It has an unpredictable pattern. And I do provide solutions, I have no idea what youre talking about.

Your last sentence would make a lot more sense if the current developers literally didnt know how to change knockback, but im fairly confident they do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom