Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Then you are clearly not familiar with hypixel. There are many mini games that never get an update.

That’s a terrible argument.
1) Its about bugs not updates
2) If a small server like galaxite has most bugs fixed then Cubecraft should probably be able to do it
3) Hypixel doesn’t update smaller minigames with little to no players but Cubecraft doesn’t fix bugs that appear across main modes like eggwars and skywars.

D

Deleted member 576174

You should put yourself in the life of the developers.
Either people are not happy because they only do bug fixes, or the same people are not happy because they only get updates. For me this is a no because I they are adding new stuff, fixing bugs, etc. in a correct and decent way.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
2) If a small server like galaxite has most bugs fixed then Cubecraft should probably be able to do it
3) Hypixel doesn’t update smaller minigames with little to no players but Cubecraft doesn’t fix bugs that appear across main modes like eggwars and skywars.
The "Little to no players" Is around how much every cubecraft mini game has

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
You should put yourself in the life of the developers.
Either people are not happy because they only do bug fixes, or the same people are not happy because they only get updates. For me this is a no because I they are adding new stuff, fixing bugs, etc. in a correct and decent way.
I dont agree, how could a company possible say they "bring out the best minecraft content out there" when most of the games; they release to the network, fix the bugs on them for a week and leave them there not doing anything about them. all of their, what would be "the best minecraft content out there" is left to die out and be infested with bugs while they continue releasing new content which may actually be good but its left to die as they move on

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
1) Updates are required to fix bugs, so that’s what I meant
) Hypixel doesn’t update smaller minigames with little to no players but Cubecraft doesn’t fix bugs that appear across main modes like eggwars and skywars
2) Those “smaller mini games” have more players than Cubecraft has on java..

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
He’s reacting to a reply, not to the thread
Im saying we shouldnt be comparing cubecraft to hypixel, cubecraft has clearly made bad desicions that resulted in there downfall(java), and hypixel has a higher playercount. There's no need to bring a comparison of a server who have made huge mistakes and another server who is a lot more succesfull into this. I'm talking about cubecrafts problems here

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Im saying we shouldnt be comparing cubecraft to hypixel, cubecraft has clearly made bad desicions that resulted in there downfall(java), and hypixel has a higher playercount. There's no need to bring a comparison of a server who have made huge mistakes and another server who is a lot more succesfull into this. I'm talking about cubecrafts problems here
I am saying that hypixel is more successful while having millions of bugs out there, fixing bugs isnt the main attraction its the amount of content

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I am saying that hypixel is more successful while having millions of bugs out there, fixing bugs isnt the main attraction its the amount of content
That works for a massive gamemode like skyblock (also skyblock isnt a competitive mode so bugs dont matter as much) on a massive server like hypixel, but cubecraft’s games are session based, not based on long term progression, with the exception of cubecraft skyblock. For session based games (especially ones that have been around for years like eggwars) the best thing you can do is release new maps and fix bugs that arise. The last time cubecraft tried to update eggwars I’d say about 1% of people liked it, so your thought that people would rather have content than bug fixes isnt really true. Many bugs arose months ago and they were never fixed. We are simply asking that some if them get fixed and that the dev team take a little more care with bugs. We arent against new content, but there would be much less enjoyment in it if it were released right now when there are so many bugs.

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
That works for a massive gamemode like skyblock (also skyblock isnt a competitive mode so bugs dont matter as much) on a massive server like hypixel, but cubecraft’s games are session based, not based on long term progression, with the exception of cubecraft skyblock. For session based games (especially ones that have been around for years like eggwars) the best thing you can do is release new maps and fix bugs that arise. The last time cubecraft tried to update eggwars I’d say about 1% of people liked it, so your thought that people would rather have content than bug fixes isnt really true. Many bugs arose months ago and they were never fixed. We are simply asking that some if them get fixed and that the dev team take a little more care with bugs. We arent against new content, but there would be much less enjoyment in it if it were released right now when there are so many bugs.
Hypixel skyblock bugs are much more dangerous with 1 wipe you can lose 1 year of hard work and they rarely refund anything, with out the new content i would always quit a game when maps don't change items don't change just bugs being fixed clearly with no doubt i will get bored eventually i am not going to stay there playing the same scenario over and over until the day i die its going to get boring no matter what u tell me and the devs know that updates are SLOW compared to other servers because they make sure of a lot of things i would say Cubecraft is the least buggy multiplayer server, worst bug that happened to me is not being able to organize my inventory its so frustrating bcz that means i cant eat food i cant use tnt idk where my sword is bcz the icons are glitched, but its so rare that i wouldn't bother dedicating even anything above 2% of the team to work on it.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
1) Those mini games don’t have game ending bugs
2) They aren’t relatively small compaired to the bigger gamemodes.
Actually they do have bugs much worse than lag take for example your entire game crashing with 1 move, or you not being able to left click at all, lagging back until the end of the game, or having permanent blindness.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hypixel skyblock bugs are much more dangerous with 1 wipe you can lose 1 year of hard work and they rarely refund anything, with out the new content i would always quit a game when maps don't change items don't change just bugs being fixed clearly with no doubt i will get bored eventually i am not going to stay there playing the same scenario over and over until the day i die its going to get boring no matter what u tell me and the devs know that updates are SLOW compared to other servers because they make sure of a lot of things i would say Cubecraft is the least buggy multiplayer server, worst bug that happened to me is not being able to organize my inventory its so frustrating bcz that means i cant eat food i cant use tnt idk where my sword is bcz the icons are glitched, but its so rare that i wouldn't bother dedicating even anything above 2% of the team to work on it.
The bugs that happen on other servers and how it compares to Cubecraft has no relevance in this topic. It's really simple. We are asking that fixing bugs becomes more of a priority because having a smaller amount of content is just fine so long as the content is fun to play and bug free. Eggwars, skywars, etc, meet the fun to play part, but there are just so many little bugs and a few big bugs it just makes them annoying. Remove the bugs, and they will be perfect.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
The bugs that happen on other servers and how it compares to Cubecraft has no relevance in this topic. It's really simple. We are asking that fixing bugs becomes more of a priority because having a smaller amount of content is just fine so long as the content is fun to play and bug free. Eggwars, skywars, etc, meet the fun to play part, but there are just so many little bugs and a few big bugs it just makes them annoying. Remove the bugs, and they will be perfect.
I am just informing u fixing bugs is not going to grow the economy, but will only satisfy the current player base which is not that big either way.

Reactions: Egg🥚

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I am just informing u fixing bugs is not going to grow the economy, but will only satisfy the current player base which is not that big either way.
So you're saying cubecraft shouldn't do it because the player base is to small? That's complete nonsense. If cubecraft doesn't fix bugs then no one will want to play on the server.

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure what this is turning into, I never meant this to be in any way a comparison between servers who listen to there communitee and actually fix bugs and servers who dont do that.

This suggestion is just simple that Cube should find a balance between fixing bugs and adding new content, unfortunetly this balance has not happened yet and is causing a player experience people may not like.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom