Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Yeah, that sometimes happens to me and soon gets really annoying.
And in eggwars why do we have to worry about our hunger bar? That’s ridiculous

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure what ur understanding of content is but almost every game was updated since a year ago.. Minerware, Eggwars, lucky islands, Tower Defence, seasonal games... with this came a lack of fixing bugs, and that's a problem.
Take for example hypixel skyblock every like week or so there is a new Update/area no matter how buggy it was rn they are rolling an update a large one and its super buggy u can find it on their alpha network and it attracts more players while the server is 10 times buggier it makes players stay cuz there are newer things always coming out, if cubecraft follows that not only we keep our current players but also potentially bringing the old players too.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Take for example hypixel skyblock every like week or so there is a new Update/area no matter how buggy it was rn they are rolling an update a large one and its super buggy u can find it on their alpha network and it attracts more players while the server is 10 times buggier it makes players stay cuz there are newer things always coming out, if cubecraft follows that not only we keep our current players but also potentially bringing the old players too.
1) If you go on youtube theres new videos complaining about bugs on Hypixel every update.
2) Unlike Cubecraft, Hypixel actually fixes their bugs, takes a while but they do patch bugs.
3) No one said to stop adding new content, we just want them to fix the bugs first.
4) I don’t think the bugs are hard to fix either as no other servers have it. Also a while ago, I pestered Redned for around 10 minutes and he fixed the eggwars lag that people complained about for months in like 30 minutes.

Reactions: Matriox

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
1) If you go on youtube theres new videos complaining about bugs on Hypixel every update.
2) Unlike Cubecraft, Hypixel actually fixes their bugs, takes a while but they do patch bugs.
3) No one said to stop adding new content, we just want them to fix the bugs first.
4) I don’t think the bugs are hard to fix either as no other servers have it. Also a while ago, I pestered Redned for around 10 minutes and he fixed the eggwars lag that people complained about for months in like 30 minutes.
Yes people complain about the bugs but they also play the game, its also not easy to fix bugs its easier said than done bro it takes a lot of work and if they spend time on that as main focus it would mean have fun getting an update twice or once a year

• Disagree
Reactions: ATouchscreenPlayer

11Ls

Sep 5, 2016
Hey, thanks for the thread! We're glad that you've brought up these concerns with us :]

Currently, our developer team works on so many different avenues of the server at one time - from protocol versioning, to anticheat, to game updates, we have a lot of code pushing to our server every day. Inevitably, bugs will appear as a result.

It's a shame to see a load of bugs go by, I do agree with you on that. And since we're always wanting the best player experience you can get in Minecraft, it's unfortunate that you feel like we haven't upheld that, and for that, we apologise.

We've realised for a while that bugs aren't being dealt with any sense of urgency, and we're currently reworking internally how to deal with bugs without a great delay. This includes a more structured way of dealing with network bugs from a development standpoint, as well as getting more people involved in reporting these bugs (e.g. when they're reported in staff-help with a /whereami output - this is often extremely important in fixing a bug) and assigning priorities.

The suggestion itself though, which is to fix games before adding new ones, is unfortunately not feasible. We're in a privileged position that we're able to develop and experiment with awesome features outside of what you think is possible in Minecraft, with our extremely talented developers, and we cannot wait to show this off to you! However, we will hopefully develop and work on our internal systems so that we're in constant rotations in fixing bugs, as well as providing new content for everyone to enjoy. I would love to have a wider conversation about the state of bugs after we've spent time changing the current method of dealing with bugs.
I can't stand how you upper staff always overword your responses. Just tell the community "no" and "we're not smart enough / don't care" it isn't that hard.
Here's an idea though: open source some of your game(s) code to GitHub. Chances are that you have community members who would be able to fix niche issues for the games because YOUR TEAM ("competive salary" on the job posting btw) won't play the games, fix them, or talk to players. 🥴

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Yes people complain about the bugs but they also play the game, its also not easy to fix bugs its easier said than done bro it takes a lot of work and if they spend time on that as main focus it would mean have fun getting an update twice or once a year
1) Did you read #4? Most of these bugs can be fixed if the team just puts effort.
2) Also cube is about to drop a Summer event which is totally unnecessary and takes a lot of time which they could be spending on bug fixes... since the Summer event lasts only for a month and gets finished by most players in 3 days then never revisited, it provides me with a sense that the dev team is completely clueless.
3) What annoys me is the dev team‘s insistence on releasing half-baked gamemodes which they never go back and fix.
4) To elaborate on #4, there was countless threads complaining about lag in eggwars mostly eggwars mega but it was never fixed until me and darkstray talked to Redned on the discord. He eventually gave in and fixed the lag in less than 30 minutes. (Whats more annoying is the solution was suggested in many threads before but always brushed off)

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
1) Did you read #4? Most of these bugs can be fixed if the team just puts effort.
2) Also cube is about to drop a Summer event which is totally unnecessary and takes a lot of time which they could be spending on bug fixes... since the Summer event lasts only for a month and gets finished by most players in 3 days then never revisited, it provides me with a sense that the dev team is completely clueless.
3) What annoys me is the dev team‘s insistence on releasing half-baked gamemodes which they never go back and fix.
4) To elaborate on #4, there was countless threads complaining about lag in eggwars mostly eggwars mega but it was never fixed until me and darkstray talked to Redned on the discord. He eventually gave in and fixed the lag in less than 30 minutes.
I have played thousands of egg wars games lagging is so rare that it only happened once or twice why would the entire team revisit just to fix something rarely accrued while u can just focus on other stuff

• Disagree
Reactions: Matriox

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I have played thousands of egg wars games lagging is so rare that it only happened once or twice why would the entire team revisit just to fix something rarely accrued while u can just focus on other stuff
Lag doesn’t happen anymore because I got a dev to patch it months ago? Did you even read the messages before responding?

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I can't stand how you upper staff always overword your responses. Just tell the community "no" and "we're not smart enough / don't care" it isn't that hard.
Here's an idea though: open source some of your game(s) code to GitHub. Chances are that you have community members who would be able to fix niche issues for the games because YOUR TEAM ("competive salary" on the job posting btw) won't play the games, fix them, or talk to players. 🥴
But thats the admin’s job... to be vague...

Reactions: 11Ls and Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom