Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
CTF flag glitch

hii im back with another suggestion for ctf in bedrock (i dont know if this issue is particular to bedrock or if it happens on java but please let me know in the replies if it also occurs on java) on an issue that is very inconvenient to gameplay.

What happens?

essentially what happens is that when a flag is dropped/captured there is a chance that the flag will visually be there but even if its status is physically changed it will stay there and blocks will not be able to be placed in its hitbox despite not being interactive. we will go into why this is inconvenient in the next paragraph.

Why is it so inconvenient?

this is inconvenient because of how misleading it can be, having a visual appearance but not being physically interactive (like a ghost hence my little nickname). this may trick players into attempting to pick it up, therefore affecting gameplay. another reason is that blocks cannot be placed in the “ghost” hitbox. this is problematic after you have captured the flag and are walking out of your team’s defense when the “ghost” fills the space that you entered in from. this means that you cannot fill in this hole, allowing the other team an easier win. thats about all i have to say lol lemme just add stats(updated fairly regularly by myself, may take up to 2 hours but i’ll try my best to update them quickly)

Agree:Unsure:Disagree ratio, 2:1:0

Agree-Disagree percentage:

100%

thank u for reading this suggestion stay safe 💙💙

Last edited:

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya!
This would be good to be patched, yes. I often find it very confusing, for example the Flag is just hovering in the middle of nowhere, and there is visually no flag in the opponents area, so I don't try and get it, obviously - but there actually is one there that let's you take it. (?!?!) Plus, as you've said, I have occasionally attempted to get the ghost flag and it isn't letting me get it - very confusing!
However, I feel it might be better to send a bug report on this instead of here as a suggestion, as it isn't meant to be a feature, and it isn't really a suggestion for a new feature.

Thank you very much, have a great day!
~Burnt

Wow, just noticed that is a very long message, I loved to rant about that! 😳

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Hiya!
This would be good to be patched, yes. I often find it very confusing, for example the Flag is just hovering in the middle of nowhere, and there is visually no flag in the opponents area, so I don't try and get it, obviously - but there actually is one there that let's you take it. (?!?!) Plus, as you've said, I have occasionally attempted to get the ghost flag and it isn't letting me get it - very confusing!
However, I feel it might be better to send a bug report on this instead of here as a suggestion, as it isn't meant to be a feature, and it isn't really a suggestion for a new feature.

Thank you very much, have a great day!
~Burnt

Wow, just noticed that is a very long message, I loved to rant about that! 😳
i’ll do it i just need a picture 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom