Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I am unfamiliar with how to fish in skyblocks. How do i? I unlocked the jungle yesterday and im not sure how to fish, any help?

Its very easy. Kill the spiders that are at the Jungle Island. Collect their string and make a fishing rod. Then just cast your fishing rod in water(there's a pool of water on that island.) Now you are fishing, fishing on Cubecaft SkyBlock is like fishing on any Minecraft server. It is still Vanilla.

Apr 22, 2020
Its very easy. Kill the spiders that are at the Jungle Island. Collect their string and make a fishing rod. Then just cast your fishing rod in water(there's a pool of water on that island.) Now you are fishing, fishing on Cubecaft SkyBlock is like fishing on any Minecraft server. It is still Vanilla.

I know that but when i cast, i sit there for a minute and nothing happens

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I know that but when i cast, i sit there for a minute and nothing happens

Are you particles turned off? That may be the issue. When you cast you should see bubbles popping up and when the bubbles get close to the rod you reel the fish in so to speak. If you aren't seeing any it may be because you have particles turned off.

Jun 26, 2020
i have the same issue and i’m pretty sure i can’t turn particles on because “fancy bubbles” are permanently off in settings

May 10, 2020
I have subtitles on, and when fishing, the text 'bubbles' or something like that means there's a fish on the line.

Shengalov

Jul 8, 2020
I'll try my best to explain it here.

so when you throw the fishing rod, you will need to wait until the bubbles from the water are appearing the go towards your rod. Then, wait until your bobber sinks, and when it reaches the bottom (lowest point), right click / hit fish again to reel in. If your time it wrong, then you wont get any fish. If you have bad ping like me, sometimes you wont get the fish too bc the server says yout were late in reeling in.

Jul 14, 2020
Also somethings wrong with the fishing is bedrock. I think they were trying to stop people from afk fishing in java so if you keep fishing in the same spot I found that my lure 5 fishing rod broke and it’s condition was almost perfect. I’m guessing on this, since I don’t think CubeCraft would put a feature to stop people from afk fishing (I agree by the way, it is pretty op even though they made it harder in 1.16) only possible in java to bedrock. Not only that, when I fish for the first 7 seconds my bobber is not where it appears to be. It floats for a bit before moving forward into the water. I’ve played survival, and I am 100% sure that does not happen. This is a nightmare for people with lure 5 rods because the fish go to the line even before it loads properly. The only possible for someone to fish is either wait it out completely ignoring the first line, or guessing to when the fish hits the bobber that is not where it appears to be. Either way, I gave up on fishing after wasting my Xp enchanting 2 rods to lure 5 just for them to break.
They seriously need to fix this.

Reactions: Martianmellow69
Jul 14, 2020
Also no offense, but what’s with people posting at unreasonable times. I don’t know if most people are like this, but seriously, posting at 2:01 am? I don’t get notifications for this and I am clearly happy I don’t.

Jul 30, 2020
Also somethings wrong with the fishing is bedrock. I think they were trying to stop people from afk fishing in java so if you keep fishing in the same spot I found that my lure 5 fishing rod broke and it’s condition was almost perfect. I’m guessing on this, since I don’t think CubeCraft would put a feature to stop people from afk fishing (I agree by the way, it is pretty op even though they made it harder in 1.16) only possible in java to bedrock. Not only that, when I fish for the first 7 seconds my bobber is not where it appears to be. It floats for a bit before moving forward into the water. I’ve played survival, and I am 100% sure that does not happen. This is a nightmare for people with lure 5 rods because the fish go to the line even before it loads properly. The only possible for someone to fish is either wait it out completely ignoring the first line, or guessing to when the fish hits the bobber that is not where it appears to be. Either way, I gave up on fishing after wasting my Xp enchanting 2 rods to lure 5 just for them to break.
They seriously need to fix this.
Yess exacty, I had my first lure 5 break on me, it said ”tool is about to break” even tho it was almost full durability. I continued fishing cuz I thought it was a visual glitch and my rod broke. Also there might be a glitch where you can’t catch clownfish. I’ve been trying to do angler master and I can’t catch the clownfish (I’ve been fishing in birch forest and oak forest)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom