Looking for you
I'm good with Rod's so +1

Price:
1.fish rod:10 iron
2.fish rod with unbreaking III:30gold
3.fish rod with unbreaking III and knockback I:20Diamonds

I know that it is weird with echanting's but this is my opinion

-Ryan
In other words ruin eggwars? I think that is way too op, the rod should cost diamonds so that it doesn't make people spam it just to keep people away when making a bridge. Also, why would you pay 30 gold when you can just get 2 normal rods just for 10 more iron xD
PD: I saw you on assassinations yesterday :P

DiamondzPlay

Jan 8, 2016
Bogota, Colombia
www.youtube.com
Perls also to put ender as much as the game lasts , the teams begin to campear as they have all the generators to full and continues to do because empiesan bridges with bow and is somewhat frustrating to have to go through this, I would like that would implement the enderperl 64 + 64 = Diamonds for enderperl

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
Perls also to put ender as much as the game lasts , the teams begin to campear as they have all the generators to full and continues to do because empiesan bridges with bow and is somewhat frustrating to have to go through this, I would like that would implement the enderperl 64 + 64 = Diamonds for enderperl
Lol for everyone that doesnt understand he said they should implement and enderpearl for 64 diamonds, to fight against campers. He used a translator so some words dont exist in english xD
I think its a nice idea too, we should discuss in a new thread about this.

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
But there is people that like to use it... If you don't use it then why can't we have it? ;)
You said it's a good idea but then say -1 so I'm kinda lost xD[/QUOTE
Cause it is a good idea but at the same time i dont use it

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Sometimes I play eggwars and I think that we need fish rods! +1 ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom