Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Any person can have strategy. But pvp helps with that strategy. Let's say that this team has a good plan, to sneak up from behind, to destroy their egg and kill the other team, the plan would fail because well, they can't pvp.
Let's not go toooo off-topic though. It's about a suggestion to add fishing rods.
Ok this is a bit too off-topic for my liking, BUT!
Strategy can kill the PVP'ers and then leaving them without gear. For the rest it's just cleaning up.
You don't always have to fight to win an eggwars game.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Ok this is a bit too off-topic for my liking, BUT!
Strategy can kill the PVP'ers and then leaving them without gear. For the rest it's just cleaning up.
You don't always have to fight to win an eggwars game.
There is a thing called #strafe but let's end it here. I do agree with you though because I'm sorta a Pleb, but I win cuz of da strategy (if people don't target me first). :P

Reactions: Gainfullterror
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I'd like them to add knockback fishing rods into 1.8 eggwars, but since it is op, I think they should cost a stack of diamonds, overall I really like the suggestion of fishing rods in eggwars

TheJediShark8889

Oct 8, 2016
Also rods can be pretty overpowered in combat and for knocking people off like u keep the rod in your inventory then scroll to it then take out your sword and kill him that's my way of using a rod but u can also use it to knock people off. (Rods are pretty OP so I think 5 diamonds in OP and 15 in normal and No Rod in UHC)

TheJediShark8889

Oct 8, 2016
Btw Gainfullterror if it had Knockback 2 it will be kinda like skywars so I suggest enchant with Unbreaking 5 for op

GreatLatte

As someone said way up there it isn't available on PVP from my knowledge, but if it was I would love the idea make like 15-20 diamonds as it is a pretty legit "Weapon", when it comes to bridges.
----------------------------------------
Name: GreatLatte :cool:

Favourite MiniGame: EGGWARS!!!
100+ Wins: RIP, None yet!
Soon going to buy a RANK! (GOLD)!
----------------------------------------

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom