Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJediShark8889

Oct 8, 2016
As myself many people and you-tubers use Fishing rods in there combat I think it will make the game better and we can put the fishing in rod in miscellaneous cause fishing rods aren't really categorized as combat so that's were they will go.
Please take my suggestion to mind thank you

From, TheJediShark8889

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
It would make sense if you put fishing rods in Eggwars because it's also in Skywars, but I would pay diamond for it. If you buy a fishing rod with gold or iron, you can easily knock off people that are building to mid or your Island. So if you need to pay like 5 diamonds for one, it would make the game still fair but more fun. Good idea tho! (Is only for 1.8)

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Fishing rods to knock someone off a bridge would be pretty over powered. Maybe for like 15 diamonds?

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I didn't think that sentence through... I'll reformulate it:

It would add too much of skywars / survivalgames,
The fishing rod is out of element
A fishing rod would make the entire game like SG / Skywars? The fishing rod is barely a part of those 2 games anyways.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
A fishing rod would make the entire game like SG / Skywars? The fishing rod is barely a part of those 2 games anyways.
Look at it from the perspective of 1.8
Rods can be used to provide the first hit of knockback to allow an almost flawless combo.
This is also a tool in skywars.
The rod plays a major role in 1.8 PVP in skywars and survival games.
In eggwars, on the other hand:
Eggwars isn't based on hardcore PVP with debuffing pots, healing pots, and such, but more of a tactical game.
Rods don't play a big role in the tactic side of eggwars,

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Rods can be used to provide the first hit of knockback to allow an almost flawless combo.
Eggwars isn't based on hardcore PVP with debuffing pots, healing pots, and such, but more of a tactical game.
EggWars is also based on pvp, not just tactics. For modes such as hardcore, it usually is the team with the best pvp'ers that win.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Having the same tool in multiple games isn't a problem. And a fishing rod would be a great tactical tool. Say someone is bridging above you, its kinda early in the game, so you don't have a bow. But, you have a rod because its a bit cheaper and doesn't need arrows. You could just knock that guy off. Not so much PVP, but tactics.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
If a team would be full of great PVP'ers who can't strategize were to go --against-- a team of people who are the best of the best at strategizing but can't fight,
Strategy would win.
Any person can have strategy. But pvp helps with that strategy. Let's say that this team has a good plan, to sneak up from behind, to destroy their egg and kill the other team, the plan would fail because well, they can't pvp.
Let's not go toooo off-topic though. It's about a suggestion to add fishing rods.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom